Sunday 23 February 2014

A better day at the beach!!

G'day .,.. well things are getting back to normal with me ... My special beach every morning with all my Mates. My VERY best mate is Flossie. She's a Westie and you'd think we wouldn't get on at all but I just LOVE her and she LOVES me too. You should see her run ... too funny .... she has these real short legs and I have these real long legs and she chases me and I really think she thinks she can catch me. AS IF ... I play with her though. I run and when I see her falling behind I slow down until she catches up and then I'm off again and so is she. We have the best time. Her Mum is REAL nice and she makes her own treats and they are to die for. Almost as good as kangaroo poop! 

Look at Flossie giving me a hard time!!! That's Mum in the bikini Zaidie. Good look'n, aye??? WEALLY!!!!!!!!! This old Sheila was taking the photo. Dunno who she was!!

I'm outta here says Flossie!

Great ear look, aye? It was a bit windy ...

Another one of my best mates is an Irish Wolfhound called Paddy. You should see Paddy and Flossie together. Too funny. I'll try and get piccies of the two of them. You'll be pleased to know that we haven't seen the mean man and his LWF's since that BAD day. What am I saying .. YOU'LL be pleased to know .... I'M PLEASED TO KNOW!!!!!!!!
All is back to normal and I'm GLAD ....
 
Wanna run ... Love, Charlie.

10 comments:

  1. Charlie it looks like you had a great day at the beach with your pals. I'm not a beach gal myself but maybe I'd like it if you were there to play with me. The beach momma took me to had mostly big dogs that scared me. Love the picture of yow with your ears blowing in the wind - you look so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crikey Coco Rose ... I was, I was happy. It was a GOOD day! I'm a bit of a big dog but I'm not scary. We would have fun together Coco Rose. I love the little dogs AND the big dogs. I LOVE all the dogs. You would LOVE the beach with me Coco Rose ... I'd look after you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You's so lucky to get to go to da beach all da time, I luv da beach! I luv da water and I bark at EVERYTHING! And dig in da sand and play in da water, and all kindsa stuffs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crikey Whitley ... I AM lucky. I'm glad you love the beach too. You sound just like my friend Flossie ... she loves everything at the beach ... especially ME ... but we go in the water and dig and bark and it's such fun!! And the SMELLS are to die for!

      Delete
  4. Yu looks So happy! Fun times fur yu and yur pals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seein' yur pichurs hab maded me SO 'cited fur spwing an' summer, Charwie! Fanks fur dis!! So, yu eber fugure out whu wuz da old Sheiwa, takin' pichurs??? BOL :D

    Fwossie r tu cute!! I gess hur habbed 'nuff ob yu cwowns! I can onwy dweam ob a werld in witch I r 'llowed tu be off-weash at my bestest beach. *sigh* Mabbe sumday, if I eber wearn how be 'bedient' an' junk...Yeah, wike dat r eber gonna habben!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crikey Zaidie ... that old Sheila's still a mystery to me. She took a pretty good picture of Mum though, aye?
      Oh Zaidie you would be fine at the beach if your Momma just had some of Flossie's Mum's treats. We ALL behave ourselves when she's dishing them out and Flossie always goes back to her Mum when called cause she knows she is going to get some of those scrummy treats.
      Spring will be here SOON Zaidie. It ALWAYS manages to show up, aye??? Me ... I'm looking forward to Autumn. Summer is too hot here .... our winters are the BEST!!

      Delete
  6. Oh I lubs looking at pictures with no snow! You would never catch my momma in a bikini, BOL! Looks like you had a pawsome time and I am jealous! You say kangaroo poop is tasty! Wish I could try some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crikey Buddy ... you blokes have got some great poop too, I hear. Deer, Elk, rabbit and heaps more .... guess it all tastes a bit like Roo poop. Good stuff, aye? Want me to send some over? .... it would be no trouble!!

      Delete