Friday 25 July 2014

Fractured Fryday HAIRY Tails!!





Struth ..... that's one very HAPPY face, aye?  My mates  Murphy and Stanley invited ME and everyone else, of course, to participate in their FFHT day so here I am .... participating!! They are real good blokes. They've just got back from the most amazing holiday. If you haven't met them you should pop over and at least check those holiday pics out.  They are VERY beautiful!!  You can find them here:  http://murphyandstanley.blogspot.com    Well ..... maybe you can ..... my Secretary is not very smart when it comes to this computer stuff.  They reckon there's NO RULES for this!! Now that attracted me straight away ..... I HATE RULES!!  Too many of them around my house.  They said just to let your creative juices flow. Well I don't know too much about creative juices but I know a fair bit about other sorts of juices and I don't mind letting them flow so I s'pose I can let some creative ones go too, aye??  So here goes my attempt at FRACTURED FRYDAY HAIRY TALES!!

Crikey … what a day I’ve been having.  Mum’s been cleaning out the garage. She’s got stuff stored in boxes from when she moved house 20 years ago. Boxes and boxes of STUFF. She’s got no idea what’s in ‘em  but decided it was about time to find out.
Ok so this doesn't look like many, aye??  But this is only a few. There's heaps more!!
 Well I’m here to tell you there’s nothing much in ‘em.  Lots of paper and BOOKS …. OMD what’s the obsession with BOOKS?  They’ve been there for 20 years and now she looks at ‘em and oooohs and ahhhhhhs and pats them ever so gently  like as if they were a new born puppy or something. Very weird things humans.

There were a lot of DOG books. They are ALL inside now! Not all the books made it inside but the DOG books did!!
Anyway she came across this real little box and gave it to me to open. Like … I’d had my nose in every box opening so far so I s’pose she thought I may as well do some work.

Hello ..... anything good in here???

Is it safe?  Can't smell any explosives!!

Ok ..... In I go!!

Crikey .... what is this stuff!!

I'm not using my TEETH to pull this thing out!

Oh well ..... s'pose I'll have to. The paw thing didn't work!!


When I opened the box I was startled to find THIS:

 

 




Wanna Run .... Love, Charlie!!
 

40 comments:

  1. Hahaha.. lookin' real purdy in pink, Charlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOL, you're rockin da pink wig Charlie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Startling does not begin to describe that wig Charlie....
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I WAS startled Bertie. Have no idea how it got on my head, though!!

      Delete
  4. Charlie you crack us up with that pink wig. Wow it is like Christmas opening all those boxes. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my dog - you have been discofied charlie.......pretty in pink !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have Reilly and Denny..... I have!! I had to google what that meant. It's my whippet brain!!

      Delete
  6. Oh My!
    Shockin! Pink!

    It is Yu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya think so Zoe!! Crikey ..... I thought I looked ridiculous!!

      Delete
    2. Mommy tol' me if I can't bark anythin' nice, don't bark anythin' at all.
      ;-)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Yeah Murphs ..... I'm bringing it over to your house, mate, so get ready to shine!!

      Delete
  8. BaaaaaWaaaah.... CRIKEY Charlie... that Pink head Furs thingy is Worthy of being STARTLED over... OMD OMD... We love this. Bravo Charlie...
    No Worries Mate. Unless you decide to CONTINUE to wear that. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked ridiculous, aye, Frankie and Ernie???? I'm not wearing it any more. I'm taking over to my Mate, Murphs, place. He'll wear anything! Even chooks!!

      Delete
  9. Charlie - ya/know - DUM doggiez cood due a PINK wig - b able tue wear a PINK wig. Az fur YOU - u ROCK that wig. (however, u just mite NOT want tue wear it OUTSIDE - we Beaglebratz know we woodn't want tue b seen by ANYONE!)
    Shiloh-THE Lord of the Manor'n Diva Shasta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crikey Shiloh and Shasta I wouldn't dare go outside in it?? It's PINK!!!

      Delete
  10. Ha aha haa haaa! We were reading with baited breath waiting to see what it was!
    That's gave us a good chuckle Charlie! You do look good in pink!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do ...... crikey..... but I think I'll leave it for the Sheilas, aye??

      Delete
  11. WE are laughing and laughing...wesa thought you would haf found a little mouse.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crikey .... a mouse! Wouldn't want to put one of them on my head!!

      Delete
  12. See, Charlie. That's what you get for being a nosy dog. But it looks good on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks but I think I'll leave if for the Sheilas, aye??

      Delete
  13. HarI OM
    Crikey Charlie, that was a shock indeed!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Excellent! Good thing you checked for explosives. We would NOT have thought of that! Well done and thanks for pawticipating!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might have been better if it had got blown to bits years ago, aye??

      Delete
  15. Such a garage clean out is like a treasure hunt. I love that... and I must say: pink looks not bad on you... just saying :o) Can you send your mom over to help with our garage too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Easy ..... Mum found lots of much loved treasure that she'd forgotten she owned. She's heading over your way soon, Easy. I'll get her to call in. Just keep your Mom off the road, aye? I would like to see my Mum come back alive.

      Delete
  16. Struth! No wonder you were startled! It startled us, too! And she just happened to have the camera to add insult....typical. Are you a crazed Rapunzel?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Replies
    1. Crikey ...... a laughing stock ..... that's what I was, aye??

      Delete
  18. OMD, OMD!!!
    BOL! BOL!

    Hot explosive pink...now youare all ready fur the next costume pawrty with your gals!


    And remember:
    Real Men DO wear pink!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah ..... Mr JF Sir .... but here's one REAL man that's not wearing that wig EVER again.

      Delete
  19. Oh no Charlie. I'd say put it back in the box bol
    Wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  20. We think it's looks like the beginnings of a great howl-o-ween costume! Happy Friday!

    Waggies,
    Braeden and Seth

    ReplyDelete