|See .... told you she was a looker!! LOOKER not HOOKER!! Crikey what's with you blokes??|
There's heaps of rules to follow if you wanna do this award. I'm not too good with rules but I think I'm supposed to put 'em here or something so here goes.
1. Visit and fank da blogger and who nominated ya.
2. Acknowledge dat blogger on your blog and link back.
3. Share 7 random facts bout yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for da Shine On Award, provide a link to dere blogs in your posty, and notify dem on dere blogs.
5. Eat a cookie. What momma? I made up dat rule? Well, it are a good one, so I are keepin it.
Hey I cheated ..... I copied and pasted from Whitley's post so it's all in Whitley speak. Crikey .... I hope you can decipher it!! She's from Texas ..... does that explain the funny speak????
So now it's my turn, aye, seeing as I think I've taken care of Nos. 1 and 2.
7, aye??? Crikey! I can hardly count up to that many. Oh well .... here goes!!
1. I was the only pup in my litter. I spent most of my early days in a milk induced coma. The milk bar was ALWAYS open for JUST ME!!! How good is that? I didn't have to share.
|Crikey!!! Just like an Aussie beer belly, aye? Only mine was a milk belly.|
|Here I am with my birth Mum. I was full of confidence even then, aye??|
3. I love chook necks. I wolf down at least 6 EVERY day! I not only like their necks. I also like their legs, breasts, wings, hearts, lungs, you name it ... I love it. I don't care if they are dead or alive. I just LOVE 'em. Haven't managed to snag me a live one yet but I'm working on it.
Crikey .... I'm up to three and I've run out of ammunition. Hmmmmmmm! I'll have to go and have a nap and think of some more.
Well I'm back ..... you thought you'd got rid of me, aye? Not so!!
4. I'm VERY outgoing for a whippet. Nothing worries me. Not even fireworks or thunder. Dad loves storms. We sit outside when a storm is approaching and have a beer together! Well Dad has a beer. He has been known to give me a sip ... it's mighty good stuff!!
5. I kinda didn't tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth in No. 4. I said NOTHING worries me. Not true!! If Mum and Dad go out and leave me I WORRY. Big time!! I HATE TO BE ALONE!! I shake and tremble and whinge and howl AND I EAT MY BED!! Mum and Dad have lost count of how many beds I've eaten and they don't leave me alone all that much. They are building up the length of time they leave me. So far I can do an hour without eating my bed. Thank goodness we have a good doggy day care here in Noosa and I love going there. If Mum and Dad need to go somewhere for a long time it's doggy day care for me.
6. I'm not a barker!! I sleep in my own bed, on the floor, right next to Mum's side of the bed. When I need to go outside for privacy please at night I go round to Dad's side of the bed and just sit and stare at him. I do give the tiniest, little, quiet whine, just once ..... then I just stare!!!! How funny is this!! Dad ALWAYS wakes up. He doesn't know if its the whine or the stare that wakes him but he always wakes up with a start. He reckons I scare him half to death with my stare!! Mum's just grateful I go to Dad's side of the bed. She just snores away ..... Dad takes me outside!!
7. Crikey ... nearly there!!!!! Mmmmmmmmm ... what else????? Oh .... I know!! I LOVE KIDS!! Mum reckons it's because they are always dropping food but that's not it. I just love 'em. I get so excited to see them I do a happy dance and go Wooooooooooooooowooooooooowooooooooooo at 'em. Oh and here's an extra one for Whitley ..... I've NEVER met a kitty I like!!! Matter of fact I've NEVER met a kitty so I don't know if I like 'em or not. I like my blogger mate kitties though. Specially Travis ..... he's my favourite but don't tell the others that, aye??
Crikey .... I did it!! How good is that?? Now I gotta give this award to 15 others. Fair dinkum!!!!! FIFTEEN!! Fair crack of the whip ..... everyone I know has already got this award. How about if everyone that hasn't already got it has it now .... from ME!! I sure would like to hear lots of random facts about everyone. Hey Enid! How about you?? ... I'd sure like to hear about you.
Gotta go now and get stuck into my ANZAC biccie!!!! Yuuuuuuummmmmmm!!
Wanna run, Love, Charlie.