Tuesday 8 July 2014

Crikey .... I got a Shine On award!


Crikey I got a Shine On award from my friend Whitley. You know Whitley, aye? She's one awful good lookin' Sheila who likes to bark!  She mainly likes to bark Zombiez. She also likes to play pool ball .... A LOT!!  Anyway she gave me this award and I'm going to try and do it justice. I'll make a mess of it. I always do but I will TRY!!  Here's what Whitley looks like just in case you haven't met her. If you haven't met her, where the heck have you been?? She sure spreads herself around.
See .... told you she was a looker!!  LOOKER not HOOKER!! Crikey what's with you blokes??
This is where her blog lives.  http://whitleywestie.blogspot.com/au    Head  on over and check it out!  You won't be sorry.  She's very free with the grog. You can pick yourself up a cool cocktail whilst you're there.

There's heaps of rules to follow if you wanna do this award. I'm not too good with rules but I think I'm supposed to put 'em here or something so here goes.

1.  Visit and fank da blogger and who nominated ya.
2.  Acknowledge dat blogger on your blog and link back.
3.  Share 7 random facts bout yourself.
4.  Nominate up to 15 bloggers for da Shine On Award, provide a link to dere blogs in your posty, and notify dem on dere blogs.
5.  Eat a cookie.  What momma?  I made up dat rule?  Well, it are a good one, so I are keepin it.

Hey I cheated ..... I copied and pasted from Whitley's post so it's all in Whitley speak. Crikey .... I hope you can decipher it!!  She's from Texas ..... does that explain the funny speak????




So now it's my turn, aye, seeing as I think I've taken care of Nos. 1 and 2.


7, aye??? Crikey!  I can hardly count up to that many. Oh well .... here goes!!


1. I was the only pup in my litter. I spent most of my early days in a milk induced coma.  The milk bar was ALWAYS open for JUST ME!!!  How good is that? I didn't have to share.
Crikey!!!  Just like an Aussie beer belly, aye? Only mine was a milk belly.

Here I am with my birth Mum.  I was full of confidence even then, aye??
2.  I once chased 2 kangaroos and was missing in action for about an hour.  My folks were FRANTIC. You should have seen the Roos. They were gigantic!!
3.  I love chook necks.  I wolf down at least 6 EVERY day! I not only like their necks. I also like their legs, breasts, wings, hearts, lungs, you name it ...  I love it. I don't care if they are dead or alive. I just LOVE 'em. Haven't managed to snag me a live one yet but I'm working on it.


Crikey .... I'm up to three and I've run out of ammunition.  Hmmmmmmm! I'll have to go and have a nap and think of some more. 


Well I'm back ..... you thought you'd got rid of me, aye? Not so!!
4.  I'm VERY outgoing for a whippet. Nothing worries me.  Not even fireworks or thunder.  Dad loves storms. We sit outside when a storm is approaching and have a beer together! Well Dad has a beer. He has been known to give me a sip ... it's mighty good stuff!!
5. I kinda didn't tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth in No. 4.  I said NOTHING worries me. Not true!!  If Mum and Dad go out and leave me I WORRY.    Big time!!  I HATE TO BE ALONE!!  I shake and tremble and whinge and howl AND I EAT MY BED!!  Mum and Dad have lost count of how many beds I've eaten and they don't leave me alone all that much. They are building up the length of time they leave me. So far I can do an hour without eating my bed.   Thank goodness we have a good doggy day care here in Noosa and I love going there. If Mum and Dad need to go somewhere for a long time it's doggy day care for me.
6.  I'm not a barker!! I sleep in my own bed, on the floor, right next to Mum's side of the bed. When I need to go outside for privacy please at night I go round to Dad's side of the bed and just sit and stare at him. I do give the tiniest, little, quiet whine, just once ..... then I just stare!!!!  How funny is this!! Dad ALWAYS wakes up. He doesn't know if its the whine or the stare that wakes him but he always wakes up with a start. He reckons I scare him half to death with my stare!!  Mum's just grateful I go to Dad's side of the bed. She just snores away ..... Dad takes me outside!!
7. Crikey ... nearly there!!!!!  Mmmmmmmmm ... what else?????   Oh .... I know!!  I LOVE KIDS!!  Mum reckons it's because they are always dropping food but that's not it. I just love 'em.  I get so excited to see them I do a happy dance and go Wooooooooooooooowooooooooowooooooooooo at 'em.  Oh and here's an extra one for Whitley ..... I've NEVER met a kitty I like!!!  Matter of fact I've NEVER met a kitty so I don't know if I like 'em or not. I like my blogger mate kitties though. Specially Travis ..... he's my favourite but don't tell the others that, aye??

Crikey .... I did it!!  How good is that??  Now I gotta give this award to 15 others. Fair dinkum!!!!!  FIFTEEN!!  Fair crack of the whip ..... everyone I know has already got this award. How about if everyone that hasn't already got it has it now .... from ME!!  I sure would like to hear lots of random facts about everyone. Hey Enid!  How about you?? ... I'd sure like to hear about you.

Gotta go now and get stuck into my ANZAC biccie!!!! Yuuuuuuummmmmmm!!

Wanna run,  Love, Charlie.



34 comments:

  1. Hey there Charlie! Good to meet yu! Bol!
    Gosh, lookit that gut on yu the puppy! Yu ran that right off, heh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness - your were one little pudgy puppy - all that milk just for you. Looks like you ran it all off as you got older though. It was fun getting to know you better :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Reilly and Denny ..... I'm awful skinny now so all my running has paid off. It IS good to now all about each other. That's what makes us such good mates, aye??

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! Oh you had no siblings and you were an "only pup" wow! I had 8 siblings and because I was a shy pup I was always the last at the milk bar. I'm not such a brave doggy, when we have a storm I enter the closet and wait there till it is over... maybe my dad and a beer will join me the next time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crikey Easy .....EIGHT siblings?? It's a wonder you got to the milk bar at all. Blimey I've got this picture in my head of you and your Dad sitting in a dark closet enjoying a quiet beer whilst outside a gigantic storm is raging. Too funny, mate!!

      Delete
  4. Charlie how sad you were an only pup. But I guess it gave you lots of room to grow and having the milk bar always open well that is like unheard of when you came from a litter of six like me. Drinking that beer when storms roll in well no wonder you don't care if it thunders. Oh I read Whitley's Mom socked a person in the jaw once. You had better not mess with Whitley's Mom. Congrats on the award.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crikey Sweet William ..... I'm sure not going to mess with Whitley's Mom. You're right she did sock a lady in the jaw. Fair dinkum!!!!! I would have loved to be there to see that. You've got five siblings and Easy had eight. Crikey .... I feel robbed!!

      Delete
  5. OHMYPUG wesa laughed at your baby picture but then we looked around at our own tummy's and quit laughing. We pugs are pudgy all the time. Fanks for sharing everything about you, we like that you wake your dad up and not your mom, that is very smart of yous....if you came and visited us you would meet mean ole cat dietzman, and then you might be terrified of cats.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crikey ..... how do you cope with Dietzman?? He sounds dead scary, aye?? You pugs aren't pudgy. You're just well padded!!

      Delete
  6. Crikey Charlie.... we love the PUPPY PIC of you in your Milk induced Coma...
    Mate you did a super job of answering Whitley's Questions... We do know and LOVE that girrrrl.
    It was super to learn all these new thingys about you. WE like LITTLE Peeps too... I (Frankie Furter) ESPECIALLY like them. and we BOTH think YOUR Little Peeps are FABULOUS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crikey Frankie and Ernie. I had fun answering Whitley's questions. I'm glad you love the little Peeps too and I'm also glad you like my little peeps. I luv 'em to death!! I find that puppy pic of me a wee bit embarrassing but my Mum thinks it's hilarious ..... what's with my Mum, aye?

      Delete
  7. Wow! Some of that 'stuff' I didn't know about ya!
    Cute pics too.
    Minko is helping me type this fur ya, so since I like him, you likely would too. He likes to wash my ears, BOL!
    Pipo?? Um lets change the subject...

    Loved reading your blog today!!
    Woofs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crikey Mr JF Sir ... you let Minko wash your ears?? I REALLY want to get up close and personal with a kitty cat but the ones I've come across, on walks, have all hissed at me. BIG TIME!!! Don't tell anyone but they really scare me.

      Delete
  8. Yu r toadawwy ownin' dis bwoggin' fing, Charwie, an' yu wuz one 'dorable lil' pubby guy! OMD. Dat bellay, doe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was humungous, aye, Zaidie?? Wonder I didn't burst!!!!!!

      Delete
  9. Wow Charlie - these are great things to learn about you! Mom wants to show Dad that you get your Dad up at night. Not us, it is mom we count on to get up and let us out if need be. We love kids too!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I only go to Dad's side because it's awful hard to wake Mum up once she nods off. Dad ALWAYS wakes up. Glad you like kids too... they are a lot of fun, aye??

      Delete
  10. Good show, mate! I have been guilty of eating my squeaky toys sometimes. Mom can tell because of the multi-colored fuzzies that mysteriously show up in my poopies. Oops! I have never eaten a bed, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crikey Chester ... you poop multi-coloured fuzzies?? I don't actually eat my beds. Just tear 'em to pieces!!!!

      Delete
  11. ANZAC bicci, thanks for reminding HER, SHE'll put it on the shopping list.

    Our Daisy chased roo once....those little legs were going like pistons. It got away though. Bella chased one, but it was on the other side of a fence, so it was just playing with her.

    Loved hearing all about you. We don't mind being left at home, but then, there's three of us.

    XXXOOO Bella Roxy & Dui

    We are VERY impressed with that milk belly, mate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crikey ... Daisy chased a roo?? Those legs sure would have been going!! My two got away too. I'm fast but those roos are faster, aye?? Besides they can jump fences. Big fences!!!
      I've been trying to talk Mum into getting me a little brother or sister. She really wants to but Dad's not so keen. We are both working on him.
      It sure was some belly, aye?? Glad I ran that off!!!

      Delete
  12. I knew I were your favorite! Just like you're my favorite Aussie bloke!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwwww!! Crikey Travis .... I think you're great, mate. I'm awful glad you like me too. You wouldn't hiss at me would you???????

      Delete
  13. Dat puppy belly are cute! But what are wif dis sayin I spreads myself around? Just becuz my momma calls me a puppy slut, well, ok, I do luv da mens. A lot. Maybe I are just a puppy slut, but bad dogs have more fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do indeed Whitley. They do indeed!! You're not a puppy slut, Whitley. You're just a VERY friendly sheila and we love you heaps!!!!

      Delete
  14. Congrats on your award. Good stuff to know about you. OMD you were such a little cutie. I like to think of you chasing after roo's, I bet you had the time of your life.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure did Sully ...... I still dream about that day. I think Mum does too but for her it's a nightmare!!

      Delete
  15. That is the biggest milk belly I've ever seen. My kids also wake me up to go outside in the middle of the night, as their mum snores on. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Crikey ..... it happens at your house too. Mum's don't like being disturbed at night, aye????

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're such a PAWsomes boy!! The best, I loves you Charlie.
    Yours Always,
    Enid xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crikey Enid ..... You always make me feel sooooooooo special. What would I do without you?? I love you too Enid! I'm not the best ...... YOU ARE!
      Your, Charlie. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

      Delete
  18. So fun to learn all about you! We are not too crazy about cats or being alone either! Maybe we are related....?
    Wyatt and Stanzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crikey .... how good would that be, aye???? Maybe we are!!

      Delete