Friday 23 May 2014

My Enid's back!!



Crikey ...... my Enid's back and I'm so happy.  I was VERY confused at first.  She'd been gone for soooooooo long and I'd been very worried.  I searched everywhere for her.  I left her messages.  I sent her pictures and ... NOTHING!  So I went on a PLATONICAL date with Whitley and Finley and that very day ... ENID came back!   Fair dinkum!   I was a mess ..... I didn't know what to think.  I didn't know what to do!  I was soooooooo confused ... but not any more!!!!   I THINK she still loves me. How good is that!!!  She recently went to a beautiful garden with her folks.  Did you read about it. 
You can here if you want to.  Sorry my Secretary doesn't know how to do the linky thing but here's the address:-

http://enid-aboutenid.blogspot.com.au/2014/05/a-good-old-english-garden.html
There were 3 dogs there.  Did you see those big black,  ugly lookin' things sniffin' my Enid.  I'd have given them something to think about.  The hide of them.  I sure would have liked to do some, up close and personal,  sniffin' of their butts.  Might just have taken a chunk or two out of 'em.  AND ..... that video ..... did you see that???  What was that joker playing at??   What a show off AND bossy boots.  What was he on about??  Fair dinkum ..... lucky I wasn't there!  What were her folks thinking? Taking my beautiful Enid to a garden with monstrous,  brain deficient,  deviates like that. Hmmmmmmmmmmph!   Humans ...... sometimes,  I wonder!!!!!!
Anyway I just wanted to show my Enid the beautiful garden I went to not so very long ago. I hope you all like the pictures of my garden. I'm going to take Enid there one day. It has the most beautiful little chapel. You never know when you are going to need a chapel, aye?? 

How pretty is wisteria, aye?

the chapel!

they are only little now but how lovely will they be when they are big!!



 

Inside the chapel!





 Hope you liked my garden, Enid.  I'm off for a snooze now and I won't be dreamin' of big black dogs. I sure hope you won't be either!!


Crikey Enid ..... I MISSED you!!
Love, ALWAYS .... Charlie!!

Wanna run ... Love, Charlie!!


34 comments:

  1. We were surprised when Enid commented on our blog to wish Roxy a happy birthday. So we went over to visit and we SAW those DOGS she was hangin' out with, but she isn't fickle....she just thought of you.

    We love your garden, Charlie.

    XXXOOO Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crikey ..... I'm still a bit worried about those dogs. She looked mighty interested to me!

      Delete
  2. Lovely garden!

    Have a lovely nap...and dream on!
    Then go a running...BOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mr JF Sir.... I had a real good nap!!

      Delete
  3. Lovely garden and chapel, Charlie... Hope Enid stays around this time... not cool to pull a disappearin' act on a nice bloke like you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crikey Finley ....I'm sooooo infatuated ..... I got it real bad but I'm still not sure. I do think she's stringing me along. She seemed awful interested in those black blokes.

      Delete
  4. Dat are a pretty garden - hopefully Enid won't be sneaking off wif no more big black dogs again . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful garden.....maybe Enid was abducted by aliens and just got back....but doesn't remember she abducted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crikey .... you two .... ALIENS!!!!!! Fair dinkum ...... I'm pretty gullible but somehow I think those black dogs might have had something to do with it. ALIENS, aye?? Maybe!!

      Delete
  6. Purdy garden there, Charlie.
    Yu are too funny with Enid's piccies!

    Uh, she wuz sniffin that one black dood real good in that lil video. I'm not so sure I'd like that if I wuz yu.
    Jus' sayin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't like it at all Zoe. Her very attractive tail was a waggin' big time too.

      Delete
  7. Now that is a lovely Garden, Charlie. We are sure that Enid would love to run in that garden with you!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Charlie we do love wisteria :) and the magnolia flower is gorgeous :) glad your Enid came back....sometimes girls need time to have secret girls stuff hahahha or so I tell myself ;) hugs Fozziemum

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad your girl is back and she still loves you. (ignore that black pup, she will not need him as long as she can have you). I love your wisteria in your garden and to have a chapel is always good, so you are prepared for allreasons. Have a good nap and I bet you will dream about Enid, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did dream about Enid but those big black dogs kept showing their ugly heads. It was a NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  10. Uh....Charlie.... Whit & me just watched dat video of Enid's....and Whit sez to tell ya dat ya might should be concerned cuz she's heard "once ya goes black, ya don't go back"...........just sayin'......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BOLBOL, Finwey!!!

      Delete
    2. Cough, cough, splutter, splutter!!!! Crikey Finley ..... why do you always catch me with a chicken neck in my mouth when you come out with something like that?? You're gunna kill me one day ...

      Delete
  11. Beeyooful garden yu bisited, Charwie! Momma r still waffin' 'bout yu an' da pichurs ob Enid in yur cwate/cwubhowse!! Tu cute, bwoke!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah .... it was a nice garden Zaidie. Crikey .....thanks for renaming my crate for me. I'll ALWAYS think of it as my cwubhouse from now on. I love it in there and crate just didn't do it justice. Cwubhouse ... good name, good name!!!! Mum leaves the door open and I spend lots of time there. Sometimes the grandkids come in with me and we snooze together.

      Delete
  12. You have a very pretty garden. I bet it smells great.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smelled almost as good as a new born puppy!!

      Delete
  13. Well why didn't your gal tell you she was going or at least send you a post card by pee mail. Maybe she should have taken you along to that beautiful place. But maybe not because she might have been thinking nuptials in that beautiful chapel. Be carefully Charlie she might want to tie your tail in a knot.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crikey William .... you got some mighty good points there, mate!! She seems to have disappeared again. She blames her humans but I don't know ... I think my tails so knotted up I might never get it untied, aye?? Might just have to give her the flick. As Finley says there's lots more fish in the sea. I'm thinking being footloose and fancy free might be the way to go.

      Delete
  14. Those garden photos today are gorgeous. I am sure if Enid sees them she will be booking her flight to Australia right now.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dunno Bertie ..... these Lassies are a piece of work, aye? They're VERY easy to upset. Enid seems to have disappeared again and I don't think it's Australia she has on her agenda. Those big black blokes took some liberties and she didn't seem to mind ...

      Delete
  15. That is a very beautiful garden and mom loved the Chapel. We are happy Enid is back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's gone again Buddy .... Any advice, mate?????? It would be more than welcome. These Sheilas are a bit too much for me.

      Delete
  16. Wow! We just discovered your blog! It's great! Such nice photos too. Chester and Joey say a big hello from Rochester NY! Come visit us on The Daily Bone. It's probably tomorrow where you are so that means we can start celebrating our one year on line anniversary right now! Woooooohoooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Crikey Chester .... thanks for dropping by. I visited you! It's good to meet you and Joey. I don't know what day it is here or at your house. I get so confused about that time difference thing. It's Wednesday (28th) here and it's 10.50am so .... yes I think you can start celebrating. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You and Enid both went to gardens. One day hopefully you can visit the same garden together.

    ReplyDelete