Tuesday 14 March 2017

Rain, Rain, Rain!!!

Crikey ...... WHY!!!!!!!!  We are on a road trip and it's RAINED nearly every day.  We haven't had any rain at home for so long we almost forgot what it looked like and we go on a road trip and what do we see ..... RAIN, RAIN, RAIN!!  Yesterday and today have been the worst.  The storms ..... OMD!!!!!  I'm not usually worried by storms but you should have been in the storm we were in yesterday.  I was terrified.  I nearly tripped Mum over so many times trying to protect her. She had no fear and I kept trying to drag her inside.  Crikey she's a handful sometimes.  There was hail.  I got all excited for a bit thinking it was snow but if that's what snow's like you can keep it. I got pelted by the stuff and it hurts.  Thank goodness there wasn't too much of it.  It wasn't raining when I woke up this morning. I went out for a pee and it's now 3pm and I haven't been outside since. Mum's tried to push me out the door but ..... NO WAY ... I'm not going out in that!!

The font yard!
The front yard long the other way

The backyard!
More backyard. 


    Ok ... so we are trying the video again .... might work.  


AND it's cold .... must be about 14C.  My ears are cold.  Crikey .... my everything is cold!!  Rain ...... hmmmmmmph .... who needs it??

Oh No!!  Mum says there's a small break in the weather. It doesn't look like it to me.  She's taking me for a run.  I don't want to go.      I'll tell you about it if I survive.

Wanna run ...... Love, Charlie.

26 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    OMD - you are getting the Scottish Weather!!! Stay dry darling dog - get dad to build an ark! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rain is such a dampener (gosh is there such a word? Bol). Hope you survived the cold and the run!

    Bowie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You stay under that blanket buddy. We hope that is ends soon. Sending your warmth and love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Charlie you need a heated rain coat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol at nearly tripping Mum while trying to protect her. It will be good practice for you when you visit us way down south.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We could use some rain here, but we don't want THAT much either. We love the snow, but hail and heavy rain - not so much. We hope you find some sunshine coming your way soon.

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  7. We totally feel your rain pain! We've only had 3-4 nice days since October! Everybody is so over it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you don't like the rain, come visit me and see how you like the snow! We finally got some!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMD...that looks like our house!! We hope you got out for that run!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Poor sweet Charlie! Ginger and George wouldn't like that kind of weather either!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ho dude, I knows how you feel!!!!!! It was like that for the past two months here! butts, we've finally got like a WHOLE WEEK of sun, so it's okays now...til next week...sigh.
    I am glads to hear you kept your Moms safe from the drops ~ my Ma doesn't appreciate it either when I trip..um, I MEAN, PROTECT her from the rain! geesh.
    Stay dry and warm under your blankie!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. 14 is cold? I've seen it -40 and that no fun. Sure glad you have a blanket.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  13. We've had much-needed and welcome rain here most of today, which is great; and showers off and on since Monday. Love it!

    You'll have to drop a few hints to Mum, Charlie for some gumboots!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh dear,glad you and your mom survived well in rain.
    loved your video and sound of raindrops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good grief my matey Charlie I heard the rain and thunder in your video..that looks like a good old fashion Southern US of A summer tstorm. You are such a good dog to try to protect your mum and get her inside...sounds like it was as much fun as herding cats. How many inches did you get?
    Hey tell mum to get her fingers moving at mach speed you need your new sweater.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hmmm rain on a road trip is not fun, hope it clears up for you soon, and get warm as well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hear ya... we have rain&rain&rain too...I feel like a rain-dear ...sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow it was raining hard and we could hear the thunder!
    Best to stay inside
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a bummer that you're on a road trip and the weather is crappy. You can come here and play in the snow with me, Charlie! We have icy covered snow here.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Murphy's Law sure got you on this trip! Sorry about the rain!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh no! We are sorry it rained on your adventure. Lots of friends here are getting 2 feet of snow
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh the weather is bad all over and that hail really smarts when it hits you. Who ever said Bad weather always looks worse through a window was WRONG! May you have sunbeams to warm you, a moonbeam to charm you, a sheltering Angel so nothing can harm you. Laughter to cheer you and faithful friends our wish to you this St. Patrick's Day.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  23. Charlie, sorry about the rain. Next time the sun will shine.
    Your Furend
    Louis Dog Armstrong

    ReplyDelete
  24. We had buckets of that wet stuff falling in sheets from the sky...3days and 3 nights so far...some places look like little lakes now. I too *hate* getting anything wet on my backside...let alone all over.

    This evening on our way hme from church...a 26 mile drive, it started out with rain...but then the sun came out and there was a pretty rainbow! There is hope Charlie...there *is* hope!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank for your very good article! i always enjoy & read the post you are sharing!

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete