Crikey ...... Am I ever late with this one. 87 million years ago my dear friend Whitley nominated me for the eight photos of happiness tag and my secretary has been too slack to do anything about it. Not only that but I've got a Liebster award to do too. Crikey I hope she gets round to that one soon. Maybe I can talk her into combining the two. Hey Whitley .... would it be alright if I just answer your questions and forget about everything else?? Oh ...... you all know Whitley don't you?? If you don't you need to. She's a great Sheila.
Now ..... there's some guidelines for this tag ...... crikey I'm sure glad they're guidelines cause these things usually have rules and I'm not too good at following those rule things. So here's the guidelines:
1. Thank your nominator and link them to this post. Yep ..... ticked that box already!!
2. Link to the creator of the tag. Ariel's little corner of the Internet. Crikey I don't know Ariel. Better
get myself over there and check her out, aye?? Ok .... ticked that box too!!
3. Post your eight photos of happiness. Alright ..... I'm getting to it!!
4. Pop in a brief description of the photo, why you chose it, or just let the picture do the talking.
Well .... I think my choice of pics will tell all.
5. Spread the happiness and tag up to ten other bloggers. Glad they said 'up to'. Ten might be testing
SO HERE GOES WITH THE 8 PHOTOS OF HAPPINESS!!!!!!
Zoe. I know things are a bit hectic for Zoe's writer at the moment but I sure would like to see 8 photos of happiness from Zoe if it's at all possible. Forget everything else Mrs Zoe ...... just photos will do. Mmmmmmmm! Need I mention the eyes and those lashes from hell and Tux, don't forget Tux. Could you ..... please!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and Aunty ...... how about you?? AND anyone else that feels up to it. Eight photos of happiness from everyone. How good would that be???
AND now to Whitley's questions for the Liebster award. Crikey that was so long ago I had trouble finding them .... but I did so here they are:
1. What are your favoritest treat?
2. What are your favoritest toy?
3. Has ya ever killed anything?
4. How barky is ya? Quiet, medium, loud, or Whitley-level?
5. Do ya get scared of storms or does ya ignore em?
6. What are your favorite nap spot?
7. Do ya like summer better or winter?
8. Who are your favorite peep?
9. What are da furthest from home ya has ever been?
10. Do ya like baffs?
11. Do ya ever watch TV?
1. Crikey Whitley ...... you gotta be jokin??? EVERYONE knows my favouritest treat.
ICECREAM! ICECREAM and more ICECREAM!! Sure beats everything else, aye?
2. My favouritist toy ....... My Sorry Ass. Dear Goose gave him to me and I just love him. I take him to bed every night and he always comes on road trips with me. Funny but I never really felt like I belonged in Blogville until Goose sent me my Sorry Ass. He made me feel I was meant to be here. I sure hope he was right.
3. Fair dinkum Whitley ..... have I gotta answer this one?? I'm a killer. Mum tries real hard to keep me under control. Crikey ..... she won't even kill an ant if she can help it but I have managed to kill my fair share of lizards and grasshoppers. I nearly managed to get a magpie once. He took off a bit slow and I damn near got a tail feather but just missed. I'm currently working on a way to get at 2 guinea pigs, 1head buttin,' out of control, badly spoiled pig and 3 chooks. Leave me alone with 'em for 87 seconds and they're gone!!!!!
4. How barky am I???? You got that covered Whitley. I could never compete with you. I'm not much of a barker. Crikey ..... I don't even bark when the doorbell goes. I've got a pretty good bay (howl) on me though. Mum and Dad laugh when I bay. I don't see the funny side!!!!! I use it for special occasions not funny occasions.
5. Do I get scared scared of storms?? No, not me!! I rather like 'em. Dad loves storms. If we know one is approaching we sit outside with a refreshing ale and watch them pass over. It's a me and Dad thing. Mum's a scaredy cat. She watches from inside. I sometimes get a try of the refreshing ale. Good times.
6. My favouritist nap spots?? Crikey ...... I've got heaps. If there's anything other than runnin' that I do well it's NAP!! In winter it's the walk in wardrobe. It's a small room and the sun shines through the window and it's oh so warm in there. I love it. Mum complains about the blinds being open all the time cause she reckons all the clothes will fade but she leaves them open for me. At night it's Mum's lap. She rubs my ears. Doesn't get any better than that, aye??
7. Do I like summer or winter best?? Yep ..... I like both of those best and spring and autumn. Crikey I just love 'em all. It's good to be alive, aye?? I sure would like to see snow though. We don't get snow here.
8. My favouritist peep?? Crikey ..... that's a hard one!! I like everyone .... well not EVERYONE .... I don't dislike anyone but I don't like to be petted much by anyone other than my family. But I love everyone in my family and make a great big fuss over them. Especially my 2 legged sister, Jen. I always welcome her with my special BAY and I can't get close enough to her. She's great!!! But I suppose I love Mum the best. AND Dad the second best.
9. The furtherest away from home Ive been?? So far Bright in Victoria is the furtherest I've been (a bit over 1,600klms) but Mum and Dad travel around Australia all the time so I'm hoping to see a lot more of the place.
10. Do I like BAFFS????? NO .... NO .... NO!! I like swimmin' though. There's a difference, aye??
11. Eleven!!!!!!! Crikey I thought there was only supposed to be TEN!! Oh well ..... here goes!! Do I watch TV??? I do Whitley ..... I do!! But not a whole movie like you. I must get Mum to put Oklahoma on. I might like it. I know you do. I haven't got a favourite show but I do like animal shows the best.
Well Whitley ...... thanks so much for nominating me for both of these. I hope you'll forgive me for my shortened version of the Liebster award. I had fun answering your questions. Maybe some of the other blokes and Sheilas out there could answer them too. It's always good to know what's going on in our friends worlds, aye??
Wanna run, Love, Charlie.