Thursday 30 October 2014

FFHT!!

Crikey ..... it's FFHT day again and I missed last month cause Mum and Dad were off gallivanting around the world whilst I had to get used to a new home without them and nearly died of starvation.  They're back now and my world is returning to normal so I've got the old creative juices flowing once more and am, once again, joining in Murhy and Stanley's FFHT's day.  Murphy and Stanley are very special mates of mine AND they are running for Mayor of Blogville.  How important are they, aye??  AND they always take the time and trouble to talk to me, plain ordinary, very unimportant, Charlie. How good is that??  See .... I told you they were good blokes.
But back to FFHT!!   Here goes .... hope you enjoy it!!

Crikey I LOVE halloween. Last year was my very first halloween.  It was my first Christmas too. Struth ..... I had a lot of firsts last year, aye??  I enjoyed EVERY day but I think the VERY best day of all was halloween. I had no idea what to expect.  My two legged sister, Jenni and her family came to stay the night. The 3 little girls were soooooooo excited. That made me excited too. Murphy their dog came as well.  We ran round like mad things in the yard until it got dark and when we came inside we could see things weren't as they were when we went outside. Everyone looked different. Could that be Dad?  He looked REAL SCARY!!  AND MUM!!  OMD she looked like a witch and some of her teeth were missing. I can't even begin to tell you what Jenni looked like.  All I can say is there was a lot of BLOOD on her and the 3 little girls and their Dad.  Fair dinkum .....  what a sight!  Who knew little girls could be so spooky.  It was terrifying. I didn't want to go in but Murphy didn't seem to care. He'd been around for many halloween nights before. What should I do? Stay outside by myself? I don't think so.  I stood at the door for a while trying to get myself in some sort of order. I sure didn't want to stay out in the yard all by myself so I took one tentative step inside the back door. I KNEW THERE WAS NO TURNING BACK NOW.    I overcame my initial fear and in I went.   Am I ever glad I did.  It wasn't so scary!!  What a night we had.  Kids came from near and far. We scared 'em all BIG TIME and you should have seen the lollies. OMD!! Mum handed out treats to the kids and when they were leaving Dad and our Jen and Shane AND the little girls would jump out from behind the bushes and the kids would scream and run for their lives dropping their treats everywhere. Murphs and I cleaned up after them. YUM!!!!!!!  It was worth the tummy ache that followed the next day.
Halloween ........ I LOVE it!!  We had so much fun!!  Sorry!!  There weren't many photos. Everyone was too busy busy having fun to worry about the flashy beast.
This was when they were getting ready. It looked much better at night.
There was a fog machine and a Huge spider that jumped out from behind a garden pot.
Crikey ..... No wonder I didn't want to come inside, aye??

Wanna run .... Love, Charlie.



22 comments:

  1. Charlie you were SO BRAVE to go indoors. I mean, little girls can be truly scary., even if not dressed up for Halloween...
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We agree - it' not the costumes that are scary - it's all those squealing little shrunken human types.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge scary spiders !!! Uh oh, Princesses are frightened of spiders !
    You've got a head start with your real lives wound this year Charlie, just you be careful though, no overdoing it now
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    Hehehe, I'm with Bertie and Cowspots - you were very brave indeed mate!!! My tale is on the creative blog so THIS LINK will help you get there.

    You asked about Puddles; She is only the party princess of Blogville!!! She has been absent for some months (life happens) but we are all very very very glad to see her back on the local scene. Watch out though; she could lead an impressionable young spunk astray... Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL it is all the screaming and shrieking over here that gets us and do not mention spiders you'll see why on Monday. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. O.M.D....*runs off like a rocket*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my pug we would have stayed in the house under the bed.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the spiders and specially jumping spiders! bet my mom would run like the wind! The first howl-o-ween is always the best, I agree... but gues what? the second one is much better... and wait for the third, thats much better better :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yikes! I don't get any visitors like that at my place and my peeps don't dress up either. I guess living so far in the country does have its advantages! Stay safe this Halloween, Charlie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. CRIKEY Mate.... That was scary... and YOU were Very much BRAVE to ... give it a go. Glad that everythingy turned out so well and that you ALL had a BLAST...
    EXCELLENT FFHT Story for SURE.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You my friend are far from being ordinary.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  12. We think someone there is a big kid and just using the girls as an excuse...just sayin'.

    Halloween is very quiet around here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a great story Charlie!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey & Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  14. You got some spooky looking hoomans there Charlie! Glad you pawticipated, we enjoyed hearing about your first Halloween!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  15. My momma scared me last Halloween, she wuz a vampire and I didn't like her cape. I think she should go as BACON, but she says she doesn't want to get attacked by me and Crockett.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hee hee... yer story reminds Momma of when she was a teenager... they had a basset named Marty.... well, Marty had fallen asleep by the screen door to the front door.. it wuz a very warm Halloween dat year. Some kiddos came up and yelled "TRICK OR TREAT!!!"... Dat startled Marty and she jumped up, hit da screen door a'woofin' and a'bayin'... (bassets make quite da racket!!)... dose kiddos lit out a'screamin' like da hounds o' Hell wuz after dem... dere wuz candy all ovfur da front yard... Momma & her college age brudder picked it up...hee hee...

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a tail, Charlie.
    Grandpawppy once scared the you know what out of my furbear, by coming in the back way to the house, wearing a new suit, so new it didn't smell like grandpawppy...Blackie almost gave him a bitey, cause he was a guard dog, OMD!! Oops...too well trained, BOL!

    Good thing your peeps didn't visit me, because I would hab[ve barked you all away, too i think, then feel silly afterwards.

    Hope you are not trying to be a monster or anything with that ouchie on your side...even though its rather timely...

    Woofs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Halloween Charlie (I'll be dressings up to celebrate). Me Loves you to bits!
    Yours always,
    Enid xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Charlie I first now realized that you have been to the Vet. What an ugly bite. Poor you. I'm certainly glad you are okay again and had a great Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great first Howloween story Charlie! We probably would have been hiding under the covers!

    Wagges,
    Braeden, Seth and Riley

    ReplyDelete