Crikey …… I dunno where to start … seems I’m waaaaaaayyyyyyy behind. I missed last months FFHT and it's FFHT day again and I’ve been honoured with heaps of Liebster awards and my older than old secretary has been VERY slack in doing what Secretaries should do and keep track of these things. As dear Madi ALWAYS says ‘it’s hard to find GOOD help these days, aye??’ I’ve done my best to inform her of my very dear friends who have so honoured me and I sure hope I haven’t missed anyone. First there was Frisbee Bradley, then Sarge, and finally Finley. Thank you all so much for the nomination. I sure do appreciate you thinking of me. I’m going to do my best to answer ALL your questions but it mighn’t quite be in the format that it’s supposed to be (according to the rules). Rules are meant to be broken, aye??
The rules go something like this:-
1. Acknowledge and accept da Liebster Award by leavin a comment on da blog where ya wuz nominated.
2. Copy and paste da Liebster Award logo onto your own blog.
3. Link back to da blogger(s) who awarded ya.
4. Answer 11 questuns posed to you by da person who nominated ya.
5. List 11 random facts bout yourself.
6. Nominate and link 3-11 other blogs ya enjoy.
7. List 11 questuns for your Liebster Award nominees on you blog.
8. Inform your nominees by leavin a comment on dere blog
I think I’ve covered the first 3 and I’ll get to No. 4 shortly but I’m going to start at No. 5 and tell you some (I mighn’t be able to think of 11) random facts about myself.
1. The thing I hate most in life is having my toenails cut. You’d think I was being tortured the way I carry on. Even treats don’t work. Dad tries to feed me treats while Mum cuts. I won’t even look at the treats. Well who’d take their eyes off that torturous, nail cutting device, when it’s in the hands of a decrepit old lady with bad eyesight. I could lose my whole leg.
2. I’m not good with little black dogs. I’m ok as long as they don’t run but ….. fair dinkum ….. if you’re little and black you sure don’t wanna run when I’m around. I catch ‘em, knock ‘em to the ground and if they try to get up I nip ‘em. I DON’T bite but the little black dog’s owners don’t know that and they freak out. It’s not a pretty sight and has got Mum into a bit of strife over my short life with her. She’s workin’ on me and as long as she catches me before I take off and introduces me to the dog I’m ok but heaven help her if I see ‘em before she does. I’m ok with other colours. Go figure!!
3. I LOVE icecream!! If you’re eatin’ an icecream and I’m around, you sure, betta wanna, share cause if you don’t I’ll drool all over you and give you a look that’d even melt the icecream you were eatin’. The only time I ever got to eat a whole icecream, all by myself, was on my birthday and … fair dinkum …. Did I enjoy it? It took me about 15 minutes to finish it. I just licked and licked, ever so delicately until it was all gone. OMD!! I knew I would remember this day because I was in heaven.
4. Crikey if I continue at this rate I’ll bore you to tears before you finish the rest of this award so I think I’d best get on to some of the questions Sarge, Frisbee and Finley asked, aye?? Oh …. What the heck ….. one more random fact ….. I can’t stand to be parted from Mum and Dad. The first time they tried to go out when they first got me I threw myself at the front window, over and over again, trying to get to them. They were so worried I would hurt myself they didn’t go out. Now they leave me in my crate. They started leaving me for just a few minutes and gradually increased it. They can now leave me for 2 hours. Any longer and I eat my bed. During the time it took to get me up to 2 hours I devoured 5 beds. Not very tasty I must say!! If they go out for longer than 2 hours I go to doggy day care. I love doggy day care and THEY are working on the little black dog thing with me too. Ok now to the questions.
1. Do you like sharzies frum yur Mom? Crikey ….. Frisbee sure talks funny, aye?? I’m not quite sure what sharzies are but I’m guess’n she means do I like sharing with my Mum?? Is that right Frisbee?? I love sharin’ with my Mum …… especially if it’s ICECREAM, aye, but I’ll share anything with my Mum. One of my favourite sharin’ moments is when she eats grapes. She bites ‘em in half and gives me half. We always share a bunch of grapes.
2. Do yu likes yur tummy rubbed like me?? Love it, love it, LOVE IT!!
3. Are yu a bitter or a lovar?? Well I must be a lovar cause I’ve never bitten ANYONE. Not even one of those little black doggies.
4. Do yu want tu join up wiffs da ZombieSquad and fights Zombies pwotecten da Hoomens and over furry, feathured fwiends keepen da world safe ands maken it a bettar place? Well Frisbee, I’m not much of a fighter so I don’t know that I would be a good candidate for the ZombieSquad. I’m not even a good barker. Maybe I could pee on ‘em. Is that allowed?? I peed on this zombiebloke at the beach once. He got awful upset about it. Mum thought it was a riot and found it hard to apologise to him cause she couldn’t keep a straight face.
5. Have yu ever did a mistake in yur Mom or Dad’s slippur? Crikey Frisbee ….. what sort of a question is that?? I’ve NEVER peed in my Mum or dad’s slipper. I might if they wore ‘em but they don’t need slippers where we live. Too hot. Most of the time they get around bare footed like me. Do you pee in your folks slippers??? Crikey ….. that’s way too funny!!
Hey Frisbee …… would 5 answers be ok. I’ve got all of Finley and Sarge’s to go yet and I’m worried about the boring everyone to death thing. I’ll just quickly do the nickname thing. This’ll answer two of your other questions. StinkyBum!! Very embarrassing but it’s all because of a gas problem I have. I can clear a room and once, at my Nan’s nursing home, I let one loose in the lift which was full of little old ladies. OMD was Mum embarrassed. BUT no-one knew who it was, aye??
Now to Finley’s questions: Hope it’s ok if I only do 5 of yours too, Finley. Mum reckons she’s getting typist’s cramp or something.
1. Duz ya likes to "talk"... just bark or grumble or meow or chirp or whutevfur likes ya is tryin' to talk to yer folkses and dey is too dumb to unnerstand ya? Yep …. I’m a talker and my folks have no idea what I’m goin’ on about. You should see the way they look at me at times. I’m a bit obvious when I’m whingeing for a bit of their food but others times they got NO idea, aye?? I’m a VERY quiet talker. I just give a teeny, weeny little whimpery thing. They’ve got no idea what I’m on about except at night if I need to go outside to pee. I just stand at Dad’s side of the bed and stare at him and give my quiet little whimper. Now … most times a bomb could go off and Dad wouldn’t wake up but my pitiful whimper wakes him EVERY time OR maybe it's the evil eye!!
2. Duz ya have a favorite person? (It's okay, ya can tells us...) Well … I dunno!! I like to keep ‘em guessin’. Mum thinks I like Dad best and Dad thinks I like Mum best but if the truth be known I just love ‘em both. Dad’s full of fun but Mum cuddles me, LOTS!!
3. Are dere any pupperazis -- camera nuts-- dat ya lives wiff? Duz ya need to be bribed fur posin'? Just Mum …. Dad wouldn’t know how to work a camera. Not even on his phone. He thinks a phone is to make phone calls with and that’s all. He lives in the dark ages. BUT ….. when Mum takes photos of me Dad holds the treats and he’s VERY generous!! No treat …… no posin’!!!!!!!
4. Duz ya like to wear clothes? HATE it … With a passion!! I’ve only got one word … WHY!!!!!!!!
5. Duz ya have any animalsibs and which one is yer fave and why? I got no animalsibs but I do have animalcousins. I got Murphy, the labradoodle, Miss PoppyPooPoo Pants, the pig and I got 3 chook cousins too. I s’pose I like Murphy the best but I like tormenting Miss PPP’s. She doesn’t like me at all. I run in and nip at her. A bit like I do with little black dogs but I can’t knock her over. Crikey ….. she’s SOLID!! It’s like hitting a brick wall. I don’t get to play with the chooks. Mum reckons I’d eat ‘em and the little girls would be devo.
Ok …. That’s five but …. What the heck ….. I’ll do another one. 6. Duz ya evfur wish ya had a Super Power? And if ya duz, whut would it be and why? A super power, aye?? Well ….. I’d like to be able to hypnotise peeps. How good would that be? All the icecream I could eat. I could do ANYTHING I ever wanted if only I could hypnotise the peeps, aye??
Crikey ….. I’m getting there, aye? Sarge didn’t ask any questions. He just wanted me to do the random thing so …. Thanks Sarge …… I think I got you covered, aye, mate??
Next I gotta nominate 3-11 others for the award. Crikey that’s a lot. I think most of my mates have already been nominated so I might just nominate a few and also leave this open to anyone who would like to join in. You can say I nominated you. Just grab hold of the award and go for it, aye?? I’d sure like to hear all about you and I know everyone else would too. So now to my questions:
1. Do you do anything that really annoys your peeps and what is it that you do??
2. Have you ever escaped from your yard and if so where did you go??
3. Have you ever caught a critter and what did you do with it if you did?? Did you eat it??
4. What’s your very favourite food in the whole world and are you allowed to eat it??
5. If you’re a bloke do you cock to pee or do you squat like a Sheila?? Same for you Sheila’s … do you cock your leg? Our Lucy did?? She was out there for a sheila. She would even cock against a tree ….. just like a bloke. Weird, aye??
6. Do you drink out of the big white bowl in the bathroom?
7. Have you ever had a go at agility, flyball, lure coursing, etc. etc. etc. and how good at it were/are you????
8. Have you EVER competed at Westminster, Crufts or the equivalent in your country, or even dreamt about being a competitor at Westminster or Crufts etc.?
9. Has your Mom and Dad ever left you behind while they went away for a holiday. Where did they leave you and how did you greet them when they returned??
10. Is there any peep or other of your own kind that you really hate and why??
11. Do you get raw meaty bones to eat and if so what kind of bones are your very favourite?? Ok that wasn’t very interesting, aye, but it’s hard to think of 1 question let alone 11 of them. I sure hope some of you will answer them. It was hard to think them up. My brain hurts now.
AND here’s the 3 people I nominate:
Buddy ….. he’s a real good bloke and lives in the most amazing and very beautiful place.
Laika and Vaks ... they live in Denmark. Did you know their next Queen was born downunder. We love her down here.
Mitch and Molly ... Crikey these two are good lookin' and they live in a very special place too. It's sure worth a visit to check them out.
Princess Leah .... ok ..... so that's four not three but what the heck and I don't know if the Princess has already been nominated but I sure would like to hear a few random things about her. She's a real, true, live, Princess. My little girl grandpeeps THINK they are Princess's but Princess Leah is a truly, ruly, one. She even comes from England.
Crikey ....... I hope that covers it all and did you notice I slipped the FFHT phrase for the month in there. Pretty clever, aye?? Just maybe that decrepit old Secretary of mine is not as bad as I think, aye?? I might just give her the day off. If she's real good I might take her for a big bush walk.
Wanna run ....... Love, Charlie.