Crikey …… I dunno where to start … seems I’m waaaaaaayyyyyyy behind. I missed last months FFHT and it's FFHT day again and I’ve been honoured with heaps of Liebster awards and my older than old secretary has been VERY slack in doing what Secretaries should do and keep track of these things. As dear Madi ALWAYS says ‘it’s hard to find GOOD help these days, aye??’ I’ve done my best to inform her of my very dear friends who have so honoured me and I sure hope I haven’t missed anyone. First there was Frisbee Bradley, then Sarge, and finally Finley. Thank you all so much for the nomination. I sure do appreciate you thinking of me. I’m going to do my best to answer ALL your questions but it mighn’t quite be in the format that it’s supposed to be (according to the rules). Rules are meant to be broken, aye??
The rules go something like this:-
1. Acknowledge and accept da Liebster Award by leavin a comment on da blog where ya wuz nominated.
2. Copy and paste da Liebster Award logo onto your own blog.
3. Link back to da blogger(s) who awarded ya.
4. Answer 11 questuns posed to you by da person who nominated ya.
5. List 11 random facts bout yourself.
6. Nominate and link 3-11 other blogs ya enjoy.
7. List 11 questuns for your Liebster Award nominees on you blog.
8. Inform your nominees by leavin a comment on dere blog
I think I’ve covered the first 3 and I’ll get to No. 4 shortly but I’m going to start at No. 5 and tell you some (I mighn’t be able to think of 11) random facts about myself.
1. The thing I hate most in life is having my toenails cut. You’d think I was being tortured the way I carry on. Even treats don’t work. Dad tries to feed me treats while Mum cuts. I won’t even look at the treats. Well who’d take their eyes off that torturous, nail cutting device, when it’s in the hands of a decrepit old lady with bad eyesight. I could lose my whole leg.
2. I’m not good with little black dogs. I’m ok as long as they don’t run but ….. fair dinkum ….. if you’re little and black you sure don’t wanna run when I’m around. I catch ‘em, knock ‘em to the ground and if they try to get up I nip ‘em. I DON’T bite but the little black dog’s owners don’t know that and they freak out. It’s not a pretty sight and has got Mum into a bit of strife over my short life with her. She’s workin’ on me and as long as she catches me before I take off and introduces me to the dog I’m ok but heaven help her if I see ‘em before she does. I’m ok with other colours. Go figure!!
3. I LOVE icecream!! If you’re eatin’ an icecream and I’m around, you sure, betta wanna, share cause if you don’t I’ll drool all over you and give you a look that’d even melt the icecream you were eatin’. The only time I ever got to eat a whole icecream, all by myself, was on my birthday and … fair dinkum …. Did I enjoy it? It took me about 15 minutes to finish it. I just licked and licked, ever so delicately until it was all gone. OMD!! I knew I would remember this day because I was in heaven.
4. Crikey if I continue at this rate I’ll bore you to tears before you finish the rest of this award so I think I’d best get on to some of the questions Sarge, Frisbee and Finley asked, aye?? Oh …. What the heck ….. one more random fact ….. I can’t stand to be parted from Mum and Dad. The first time they tried to go out when they first got me I threw myself at the front window, over and over again, trying to get to them. They were so worried I would hurt myself they didn’t go out. Now they leave me in my crate. They started leaving me for just a few minutes and gradually increased it. They can now leave me for 2 hours. Any longer and I eat my bed. During the time it took to get me up to 2 hours I devoured 5 beds. Not very tasty I must say!! If they go out for longer than 2 hours I go to doggy day care. I love doggy day care and THEY are working on the little black dog thing with me too. Ok now to the questions.
1. Do you like sharzies frum yur Mom? Crikey ….. Frisbee sure talks funny, aye?? I’m not quite sure what sharzies are but I’m guess’n she means do I like sharing with my Mum?? Is that right Frisbee?? I love sharin’ with my Mum …… especially if it’s ICECREAM, aye, but I’ll share anything with my Mum. One of my favourite sharin’ moments is when she eats grapes. She bites ‘em in half and gives me half. We always share a bunch of grapes.
2. Do yu likes yur tummy rubbed like me?? Love it, love it, LOVE IT!!
3. Are yu a bitter or a lovar?? Well I must be a lovar cause I’ve never bitten ANYONE. Not even one of those little black doggies.
4. Do yu want tu join up wiffs da ZombieSquad and fights Zombies pwotecten da Hoomens and over furry, feathured fwiends keepen da world safe ands maken it a bettar place? Well Frisbee, I’m not much of a fighter so I don’t know that I would be a good candidate for the ZombieSquad. I’m not even a good barker. Maybe I could pee on ‘em. Is that allowed?? I peed on this zombiebloke at the beach once. He got awful upset about it. Mum thought it was a riot and found it hard to apologise to him cause she couldn’t keep a straight face.
5. Have yu ever did a mistake in yur Mom or Dad’s slippur? Crikey Frisbee ….. what sort of a question is that?? I’ve NEVER peed in my Mum or dad’s slipper. I might if they wore ‘em but they don’t need slippers where we live. Too hot. Most of the time they get around bare footed like me. Do you pee in your folks slippers??? Crikey ….. that’s way too funny!!
Hey Frisbee …… would 5 answers be ok. I’ve got all of Finley and Sarge’s to go yet and I’m worried about the boring everyone to death thing. I’ll just quickly do the nickname thing. This’ll answer two of your other questions. StinkyBum!! Very embarrassing but it’s all because of a gas problem I have. I can clear a room and once, at my Nan’s nursing home, I let one loose in the lift which was full of little old ladies. OMD was Mum embarrassed. BUT no-one knew who it was, aye??
Now to Finley’s questions: Hope it’s ok if I only do 5 of yours too, Finley. Mum reckons she’s getting typist’s cramp or something.
1. Duz ya likes to "talk"... just bark or grumble or meow or chirp or whutevfur likes ya is tryin' to talk to yer folkses and dey is too dumb to unnerstand ya? Yep …. I’m a talker and my folks have no idea what I’m goin’ on about. You should see the way they look at me at times. I’m a bit obvious when I’m whingeing for a bit of their food but others times they got NO idea, aye?? I’m a VERY quiet talker. I just give a teeny, weeny little whimpery thing. They’ve got no idea what I’m on about except at night if I need to go outside to pee. I just stand at Dad’s side of the bed and stare at him and give my quiet little whimper. Now … most times a bomb could go off and Dad wouldn’t wake up but my pitiful whimper wakes him EVERY time OR maybe it's the evil eye!!
2. Duz ya have a favorite person? (It's okay, ya can tells us...) Well … I dunno!! I like to keep ‘em guessin’. Mum thinks I like Dad best and Dad thinks I like Mum best but if the truth be known I just love ‘em both. Dad’s full of fun but Mum cuddles me, LOTS!!
3. Are dere any pupperazis -- camera nuts-- dat ya lives wiff? Duz ya need to be bribed fur posin'? Just Mum …. Dad wouldn’t know how to work a camera. Not even on his phone. He thinks a phone is to make phone calls with and that’s all. He lives in the dark ages. BUT ….. when Mum takes photos of me Dad holds the treats and he’s VERY generous!! No treat …… no posin’!!!!!!!
4. Duz ya like to wear clothes? HATE it … With a passion!! I’ve only got one word … WHY!!!!!!!!
5. Duz ya have any animalsibs and which one is yer fave and why? I got no animalsibs but I do have animalcousins. I got Murphy, the labradoodle, Miss PoppyPooPoo Pants, the pig and I got 3 chook cousins too. I s’pose I like Murphy the best but I like tormenting Miss PPP’s. She doesn’t like me at all. I run in and nip at her. A bit like I do with little black dogs but I can’t knock her over. Crikey ….. she’s SOLID!! It’s like hitting a brick wall. I don’t get to play with the chooks. Mum reckons I’d eat ‘em and the little girls would be devo.
Ok …. That’s five but …. What the heck ….. I’ll do another one. 6. Duz ya evfur wish ya had a Super Power? And if ya duz, whut would it be and why? A super power, aye?? Well ….. I’d like to be able to hypnotise peeps. How good would that be? All the icecream I could eat. I could do ANYTHING I ever wanted if only I could hypnotise the peeps, aye??
Crikey ….. I’m getting there, aye? Sarge didn’t ask any questions. He just wanted me to do the random thing so …. Thanks Sarge …… I think I got you covered, aye, mate??
Next I gotta nominate 3-11 others for the award. Crikey that’s a lot. I think most of my mates have already been nominated so I might just nominate a few and also leave this open to anyone who would like to join in. You can say I nominated you. Just grab hold of the award and go for it, aye?? I’d sure like to hear all about you and I know everyone else would too. So now to my questions:
1. Do you do anything that really annoys your peeps and what is it that you do??
2. Have you ever escaped from your yard and if so where did you go??
3. Have you ever caught a critter and what did you do with it if you did?? Did you eat it??
4. What’s your very favourite food in the whole world and are you allowed to eat it??
5. If you’re a bloke do you cock to pee or do you squat like a Sheila?? Same for you Sheila’s … do you cock your leg? Our Lucy did?? She was out there for a sheila. She would even cock against a tree ….. just like a bloke. Weird, aye??
6. Do you drink out of the big white bowl in the bathroom?
7. Have you ever had a go at agility, flyball, lure coursing, etc. etc. etc. and how good at it were/are you????
8. Have you EVER competed at Westminster, Crufts or the equivalent in your country, or even dreamt about being a competitor at Westminster or Crufts etc.?
9. Has your Mom and Dad ever left you behind while they went away for a holiday. Where did they leave you and how did you greet them when they returned??
10. Is there any peep or other of your own kind that you really hate and why??
11. Do you get raw meaty bones to eat and if so what kind of bones are your very favourite?? Ok that wasn’t very interesting, aye, but it’s hard to think of 1 question let alone 11 of them. I sure hope some of you will answer them. It was hard to think them up. My brain hurts now.
AND here’s the 3 people I nominate:
Buddy ….. he’s a real good bloke and lives in the most amazing and very beautiful place.
Laika and Vaks ... they live in Denmark. Did you know their next Queen was born downunder. We love her down here.
Mitch and Molly ... Crikey these two are good lookin' and they live in a very special place too. It's sure worth a visit to check them out.
Princess Leah .... ok ..... so that's four not three but what the heck and I don't know if the Princess has already been nominated but I sure would like to hear a few random things about her. She's a real, true, live, Princess. My little girl grandpeeps THINK they are Princess's but Princess Leah is a truly, ruly, one. She even comes from England.
Crikey ....... I hope that covers it all and did you notice I slipped the FFHT phrase for the month in there. Pretty clever, aye?? Just maybe that decrepit old Secretary of mine is not as bad as I think, aye?? I might just give her the day off. If she's real good I might take her for a big bush walk.
Wanna run ....... Love, Charlie.
All dis ice cream talk made me hungry.ReplyDelete
I just dream about it Travis. Like you and bacon, mate!!Delete
No kiddin, I wants ice cream now.ReplyDelete
Me too Whitley .... me too!!Delete
Oh yes very clever Charlie mate; there you go absent for like 87 years and then come back with a tidal wave of words!!! heheheheheh... good reading though, learned a few things about you; BLIMEY MATE, my Jade had it in for black dogs too - any size, but be they black and that was that!!! What is it with you canines??? Keep runnin' mate. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx
Crikey ..... a tidal wave of words ..... you sure know how to put things, aye?? There were like 87 thousand words, aye?? Bit too many to get through.Delete
The black dog thing is weird. I don't know why I pick on 'em. Maybe I'm scared of 'em and just want to get in before they do.
Crikey Mate.... Three Awards.... that is Grrrrreat... You deserve them...ReplyDelete
Now we gotta say that you did a Fair Dinkum Job with your answers... they were all Super... We like that your dad plays free and fast with the Treats when you have your photo taken.... OURS does that too...
We loved getting to know MORE about you, Mate
I love learning all about my mates too. I ALWAYS read the Liebster awards. I love 'em but I think I've exhausted my supply of info now. I sure hope some of my mates answer my questions. It would be good if they could, aye??Delete
Well mate.....we certainly identify with the ice cream mania....we love it,too.ReplyDelete
If you grabbed Dui, he'd think it was a wonderful game and well...nipping would just make it perfect. He'd be hanging off your neck in no time.
Crikey ... I don't mess with Scotties. It's the little black fluffy things with NO backbone I mess with. I know a few Scotties. We're good mates. They're just like Dui. The rougher the better and they don't take any of MY nonsense.Delete
Wow! That was some dissertation! Congratulations on your award! You earned it!ReplyDelete
Crikey ..... a dissertation!!!!!!!! I don't think so. Haven't you got to be very intelligent to do one of those??Delete
Wow- congrats on all those wonderful awards, Charlie!!! We too are hungry reading about the ice cream. We want some now too:)ReplyDelete
Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning
It's great stuff that icecream, aye??Delete
Crikey Charlie, I'm a little black dog!!!!ReplyDelete
Aroo to you,
Yeah Sully but you're a Scottie. Don't tell anyone but I'm a bit scared of Scotties. You blokes have attitude!! You don't take any notice of my nonsense. I've got 4 Scottie mates. I don't nip them .... they nip me!!Delete
What fun things we learned about you Charlie!!! Congrats on your award!!ReplyDelete
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo
Thanks Dory .... I love learning things about all my mates too!!Delete
OK Charlie...Crikey fits well here....we had to stop twice to go eat dinner and breakfast...Barharhar....no really we did......that was some funny stuffs there buddy....guess we better not meet being little and black!ReplyDelete
The Mad scots
hahahahahaha!! Too funny ...... it was a bit long winded, aye???? We'd be fine if we met. You Scottie blokes and sheilas are tuff. You don't take any notice of my nonsense. Matter of fact you give back more than I give. I like Scotties. We'd get on great!!Delete
Guess what Charlie - Bailey has a thing for black dogs too. Mom always had to be careful when he went to class he did not get behind a black dog!ReplyDelete
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel
Crikey ..... and I thought it was just ME!!!!!!Delete
Gweat job well done Govenur on eberyfing! Peeing on Zombies is esseptible cuz da pee desenigrates dem intu a puddle ob watur...ReplyDelete
Crikey ..... a puddle of water, aye?? I didn't know!! I can't wait to tell Whitley. All these years and she's been barking at 'em. I'll tell her she's gotta pee on 'em. That's too funny Frisbee!!Delete
Good job, Charlie.... guess I'm glad fur whut is it they call it.... "white privilege" if it keeps ya from tryin' to knock me ovfur!! bol, bol!!ReplyDelete
Thanks Finley .... you'd be safe with me even if you were black. You Westie's are tuff too. It's those little fluffy oodles I go for. Most terriers scare the livin' daylights out of me. You terriers really know how to stand up for yourselves, aye???Delete
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
Wowee! This is like true confessions...BOL! Loved reading all your barks about yourself!ReplyDelete
I got one of those too...and well, it might be a while afur I 'do' it cause the growlmy here - aka dogretary - is swamped with a ton of not doggy junk...
Crikey Mr JF Sir ..... I thought of you but I thought Growlmy was a bit busy at the moment. AND it's spring ..... lots of outdoors stuff happening too I guess. True confessions ...... too funny!!Delete
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
Congratulations Charlie. Well done and well deserved. You rock my fine friend. Have a super Saturday.ReplyDelete
Best wishes Molly
Thank you so very much for the award, Charlie! We have copied down the questions and we're going to make sure our secretary answers them for you.ReplyDelete
And by the way - we LOVE ice cream too!
Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly
Crikey Mitch and Molly .... I can't wait to hear your answers. Icecream is the best, aye?Delete
Well done Charlie :) and hey our boys do not really like any dog..they get suer stressed and I have to say ..as much as you like grapes..they are super deadly to dogs mate so sorry but no sharzies with mum...same as raisins and sultanas..sorry to be a spoil sport but we used to share a little with Forrest many years ago and when I found out that was it ..no more...tell mum to look it up ..looks like other treats for you mate.maybe more ice cream :) loves Fozziemum xxReplyDelete
Crikey ..... Mum read that about grapes too so she asked our Vet cause I LOVE grapes. He said I could have a few without worries so that's what I get. Not too many. I love avocado too and it's also not good for me but I still get a little bit sometimes. BUT ..... I would give up grapes and avocado for more icecream.Delete
Hahaahah me too mate...especially an old fashioned Triple Treat! bet mum remembers those..or an eskimo pie :) glad you can have a few of the things you love..just would hate to think you ended up sick :) xxDelete
Triple treats. Yep Mum remembers those VERY WELL!! She wishes they would bring them back. She reckons they were great. They'd make 'em smaller or something though and they'd NEVER taste as they did in the OLDEN days, aye??Delete
Oh we are aprobably brothers Charlie... it stinks to high heaven that they try to cut my toenails and I have a problem with black dogs too... no idea why... probably because orange is the new black and that's a jail color... sor something like that :o)ReplyDelete
congrats to your award buddy!
Crikey Easy ...... I would love it if you would be my brother. I didn't have ANY siblings EVER. I like your theory on the black dog thing. You could be right, aye?? Mum reckons she hates cutting my toenails. SHE hates it. What about ME!!! I hate it the most.Delete
Charlie that was a most impressive effort. And shall I tell you something? Just between you and me? I find ALL little dogs of whatever colour rather irritating. They just are. And if they are a wee bit submissive I tend to bully them. Or that's what Gail call's it. Personally I see it as asserting my natural authority.ReplyDelete
Crikey Bertie ..... just like me ... if they stand up to me I'm ok but those submissive ones. I give 'em heaps!! You're supposed to be assertive, Bertie. You're a WFT!! You are the only dogs that have to stand face to face in the championship show ring and if you back away from the other dog you lose points. Mum knows that from when she showed Lucy. She was VERY assertive. She hated ALL dogs. Big or little and any colour. She barely tolerated our Harri and they lived most of their lives together.Delete
Charlie, I am amazed that you like to "stare" at Dad because you want outside!ReplyDelete
I want to watch you chase a little black dog and then nip him/her! Do they scream?
They scream alright Hazel. Stupid little things, I reckon. Scared of their own shadows most of 'em. Their owners don't think it's fun to watch.Delete
Oh, Charlie has a LUVS award. Good one Charlie.ReplyDelete
Luvs Freya Rose Blossom X
Thanks Freya Rose!! It was fun answering the questions.Delete
Wow, I'm so glad you like your award! I loved reading all about you more, my fun furiend. I totally go crazy for ice cream too. YUM YUM! BOL
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Police Commish
Icecream's the best, aye, Sarge???? I had fun with the award. Thanks for thinking of me.Delete
Hi hi hi! Ojo here! Congratulations on your awards! That was a lot of typing... it must be time to run now!ReplyDelete
It sure was a lot of typing Ojo ..... Mum got typists' cramp!!Delete
Woohoo Charlie, thanx for the nomination. Mom and dad was on vacation and just got home. But now we are all back :) By the way about your stories about yourself: What don't you like black dogs??? I must say Vask is black and mom has no tend to color his fur LOL.ReplyDelete
Crikey ...... I'd like Vaks. I know he's black but he's not fluffy and he's not little. Tell Mum not to colour his furs. He's been through enough lately. Did you have a good time without him? Poor Vaks ..... hope he's put on all that weight he lost in gaol.Delete
WOW!! Thats alot of info bout you!! Interesting!! Ice cream is the best, i've had some a time or two.ReplyDelete
icecream's the BEST, aye, Oreo??Delete
Yes we did notice you slipped in the FFHT phrase. And with ice cream so that made it even better! We are glad we aren't little black dogs. We hope non of them run by you in the marathon! Maybe we better warn Oreo!ReplyDelete
Murphy & Stanley
Crikey ..... I didn't think of that. Maybe I'd best wear blinkers in the marathon. Those little black blokes do distract me.Delete
WOWOWOW Charlie you are handsome, clever and well spoken.ReplyDelete
Great post and concrats
Hugs madi your bfff
Thanks Madi and Mom .... do you really think I'm handsome, clever and well spoken?? Crikey that's a very nice compliment! Thankyou! You're very, very nice for a cat and you get to rest on THAT beautiful quilt. I'd like to visit your house and have a rest on that quilt with you. You wouldn't hiss at me would you??Delete
Wow, thanks Charlie! I am so honored you thought of me. I hope I am a worthy candidate for this award! Thank you so much!ReplyDelete
Crikey Buddy ..... You're worthy alright, mate!! You did a great job. Thanks!!Delete
We got our lazy secretary to do her job, Charlie! Check out our blog when you get a chance. That was a lot of fun! Thank you so much for choosing us☺ReplyDelete
Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly
Crikey Mitch and Molly ... I saw your answers. You did a great job ... thanks ... It was fun, aye?Delete
Howdy Charlie. First mum says thanks cause she was able to have two coffees while reading your answers. Sometimes coffee nearly came out of her nose cause you made her laugh with your answers. We think you are a funny fella for sure. I, Rory, hate my nails being cut. My back feet I don't care (my back left is paralysed so I don't feel it hehe) but my front feet are out of bounds. We also think our (as in yours and ours) dads might be brothers cause our dad only uses his phone for calls and if he's lucky he can send a message but wouldn't have a clue how to use anything else on it. Also I, Rory, had the stinkiest butt in our whole town. I farted morning, noon and night and it was bad. Well mum changed my dry food from a supermarket brand to Blackhawk (a premium brand) and I have virtually stopped farting. Amazing. Thanks for all the fun info on yourself mate. We loved it.ReplyDelete
No worries, and slobbery love, Rory and Stella
Crikey Rory ... That's too funny mate! Mum reckons my stinky butt has been a lot better lately and guess what?????? I've changed recently to black hawk. Mum didn't put the two and two together but now that you mention it that may be why, aye? I'm still a bit potent after eating lamb bones but I'm much better than I was. Dads and phones.... Hopeless' aye? Oh ... And I LOVE Blackhawk biccies. I won't eat any other brand now AND they're Australian owned. How good is that?Delete
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on the award!ReplyDelete
Congrats on all those great awards!ReplyDelete
Did someone say ice cream?
Noodle and crew
Congrats on the prestigious award. It is very deserving. Now where is the ice cream.ReplyDelete