Saturday 14 February 2015

For Enids eyes only!!!!!!

Crikey Enid ..... it's Valentines Day!!!  I so wanted to get a special gift for you but you know me. I'm just a typical,  humble Aussie bloke and I don't have much of a clue as to what to buy for  a beautiful, intelligent, classy sheila like you. So I asked my mates for some ideas and did they EVER come up with some supa dupa ideas.  I must admit I took them all on board and gave them ALL a LOT of thought but somehow, Enid, I really wanted to come up with something myself. My good mate Chester gave his Princess the MOON a few weeks back. Crikey I wish I'd have thought of that. BUT I didn't, aye??  Others suggested I give you the stars. I gave this a LOT of thought!!  Our southern cross.  Have you EVER seen it, Enid?  It is sooooooooo beautiful with it's two pointers ALWAYS showing us where it is. I LOVE the stars and I thought we could look at them at night and dream of one another but your stars aren't the same as ours. We wouldn't be looking at the SAME stars, aye??

One of my VERY BEST mates,  Mr JF Sir, suggested I give you some sparkles for your pretty neck.  I thought that was a good suggestion.  I almost got Mum to drive me out to Lightning ridge so I could dig for opals. Opals are so beautiful Enid ...... just like you!!  BUT ...... it wasn't MY idea.  I so wanted this to be MY idea.

A few mates suggested I write a poem or a song for you.  ME ..... write a poem?????  ME ..... write a SONG??????  Crikey .....  I don't think so, aye??  Some suggested I take you on a trip but I already had that one covered, aye??  So Enid those were pretty much the suggestions.
Now to what I came up with!!  First off Enid I thought Ayers Rock. I wanted to give you Ayers Rock. Crikey it's Beautiful. I'd sure like to take you there one day.   


THEN I thought ..... THE OCEAN ...... I could give you the ocean.   I know you like the water now and I LOVE it and, it too, is so very beautiful.  Oh to run with you on the beach ... how good would that be??


BUT then I thought ....... Oh why not just give you EVERYTHING!!!  So THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD, Enid.

I would like to give you the WORLD ....... BUT ... none of those things are mine to give.  They are there for EVERYONE. So Enid I've decided to give you ALL  I have to give. Just ME Enid ....... just ME!!!!


I LOVE you Enid ......... WILL you be my Valentine??????????

ALWAYS YOUR CHARLIE! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

37 comments:

  1. We think just you is the perfect thing to give....and so romantic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crikey .......... since when does 'for Enid's eyes only' include you blokes and Sheila ???????????????????????????????????????????

      Delete
  2. Oh Charlie. Why knew an Aussie could be so romantic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crikey Bertie ...... we're not such bad blokes, you know, and what the heck were you doin' reading something that so clearly and plainly stated 'for Enid's eyes only'. Where's your sense of decency mate????????

      Delete
  3. Crikey, Charlie! You're such a romantic! What dude can match this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crikey Marley ...... you too, aye?? FOR ENID's EYES ONLY. How clear do I have to make it???????????

      Delete
  4. A perfect gift. Happy Valentines Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentines to you. Have a super Saturday and we hope some good things come your way.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Charlie..what a great date you are!! and I bet Enid is chuffed...great ideas and Happy valentines Day sweetie :) loves Fozziemum..who saw nothing.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hari Om
    G;day mate, decided to drop by and see how y're go'n'.... You wuz a bit non-added by the MEnUs the other day. I did write back to you there but in case you missed it, just know that all you have to do is decide what kinda meal you want and then pick only one of the MEnUs to go with fur now... BTW, one of the key ingredients (I may have mentioned it before) is simply be yerself mate... then you are not setting yourself by providing expectations to the other which you might not be able to maintain (like that bloke in the sheep suit....)

    If you haven't already askt 'er out, then I suggest you just offer Enid yourself alone. No frills. The Aussie way... (Of course in doing that, there is no accounting for how the other will receive it - that is outta yer paws mate...)

    Anyhoo, that's enough chPAWroning from me fur time bein'. Lots on, gotta run.... Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Charlie! You did really good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We think you gave her the perfect gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crikey Charlie! I thought you said you didn't have a romantic bone in your body! Good show mate! Good show!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You gave her the best gift! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow that was a great way to say I love you! I read that with closed eye, of course, it's just for Enid's eyes... happy valentines day!
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a man you are Charlie! Your love for Enit is a very beautiful thing...Happy Valentine's day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry Charlie but I might have just had a sneaky peak!
    My, you are a true romantic Charlie! Enid is gonna luff this I know
    Have a very Happy Valentine's Day
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Crikey Charlie..... we are wanting to know what all you showed and said and did with Enid.... butt of course we couldn't ... since this is marked Fur Enid's Eyes ONLY... BUTT we SUSPECT it is filled with super stuffs....
    HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO YOU CHARLIE... and to ENID Also... ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Charlie, Enid has gotta be impressed with that! Happy Valentine's Day!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMD. Ged a woom, yu 2! No one needs see dat. *runs off*

    ReplyDelete
  18. Enid is the luckiest girl alive to have you, Charlie! Happy Valentine's Day♥

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  19. Whar a wufferful gift Charlie! Happy Valentine's Day to you and your furmily!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Crikey Charlie....you do know how to give a gal something special....Happy Valentines Day to all of you, even miss poo poo pants!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh Charlie how beautiful. Life is to be fortified by many friendships. To love and to be loved is the greatest happiness of existence. You are give Enid the greatest happiness. Happy Valentine's Day my friend.
    Sweet WilliamThe Scot

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stars, poems, oceans, blah blah blah.

    Give her bacon, dat's da way to a girl's heart. Better yet, eat da bacon youself.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Aww.... Charlie... how could any girl not be happy wiff yer gift?

    It's da best one of all!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, you's one romantical Aussie bloke. But I still think ya shoulda thrown in some roo sticks. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Um...Here am I now...I waited all day to 'peek' and while i don't see Enid here, I do see lots of other peekers, BOL!

    You did really well, Charlie, how can Enid not be *your* Valentine after all your wooing her with such spawsial and love filled presents!

    I hope you had loads of fun at the dance, I know I sure did, and I went 'solo'.....
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You are so romantic. You both looked wonderful at the dance. It was such a fun night.I m going to rest today.

    Love Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  27. AND I LOVE YOU TOOOOO Charlie!!!!!!!! You are da best Valentine and boyfuriend any gurl coulds EVER wish fur!!!!!! Of course I'll be your valentine, forever and ever. I don'ts need the WHOLE WIDE WORLD or any fancy diamonds...........I just wants you. Thats all I wants, and this Valentines post is beautiful.
    All the love I have,
    Enid xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwwwwwww Enid ... And I just want you! You looked so beautiful at the dance. It was a great Valentines day, aye? What a time we had! I'll always be yours Enid.
      Your Charlie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

      Delete
  28. Oh, Charlie you romantic you! Enid is so lucky! Glad you had a happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  29. You are so romantic and sweet, Charlie! Enid is lucky to have you as her beau!

    ReplyDelete
  30. CHARLIE
    ENID IS ONE LUCKY LADY TO HAVE SUCH AN ATTENTIVE BLOKE AS HER
    TRUE LOVE. GIRLS LOVE IT WHEN THEIR MAN SHARES HIS INNER MOST FEELINGS. 10 BROWNIE POINTS FOR YOU!! HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  31. You are romantic, Charlie!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  32. Enid is so lucky to have such a romantic man in her life

    ReplyDelete