Friday 29 January 2016

It's nearly February.

Crikey .... how did this come around so quick? It's nearly February and guess what happens in February.  Oh .....  I know ..... Valentines day. I s'pose that's important but here's something just as good. My girlfriend Enid has a dressup competition every year and you've guessed ... it's in February. You've got till the end of February to get your entries in so you do have time to think about it.  I won  last year.  NO ..... it wasn't rigged!!  Enid's not allowed to vote but everyone else is. Please join in this year. It's a lot of fun.  Its been going for about 3 years now and every year it gets bigger.  I sure hope this year is even bigger again.  Let's do it for my Enid, aye??  She sure is one beautiful Sheila.

I never seem to be able to get this link thingoe right. In the next sentence if you click on the 'Here's' and 'this' it will take you to the relevant blogs .... I HOPE!!  (Charlie's pathetic Secretary, Lynn).  

Here's where you can find out all about it and this is where you can check out the finalists in last years competition. It's well worth going and having a squizz.  Besides seeing my beautiful, Princess, Enid you'll get to check out some of your mates all dressed up to the nines.  I'm sure you'll get a giggle or two. I've got no idea what I'm going to do this year.  I won't be able to top last year. I went all out. I'm sure going to try though. Please, please, please join in. It really is a lot of fun and I know every one of you blokes and sheilas out there get dressed up from time to time so even if it's an old picture it doesn't matter. We love to see them and you just never know ..... you might just be the big winner this year. Voting's a whole heap of fun too but it's awful hard deciding on who you like best.  Just as well Enid's not allowed to enter or you'd all know where my vote went, aye??
'Sighhhhhhh ... how beautiful is she??
Crikey ..... get a load of those eyes!!  OMD .....  Zoe, eat your heart out!!
Fair dinkum ..... I nearly flipped my lid when I saw this picture.  Ohhhhhhhh Enid!!


C'mon GIVE IT A GO, AYE!!!!!!!!!   PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wanna run .... Love, Charlie.

44 comments:

  1. Hmmm. I have some oldies from my Dogster years...no really sure I have anything here right now that could make me 'swanky'...BOL! Growlmy says that word makes her giggle!

    I know there is a box full of stuff that would make me look quite ridiculous...sheesh...

    Sounds kike a fun thing to do though...so maybe...if growlmy has some time and we get a sunny day...which are in short supply esp on growlmy's days off from her work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CRIKEY Mr JF Sir .... You don't have to look swanky. You've got some great dress up pics. I know ... I've seen 'em. I won't be looking swanky this year. It is a funny word, aye?

      Delete
  2. U looked pawsome dressed up last year. We clicked on the link thingy in your post and it worked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CRIKEY ... I'm glad it worked. You never know with my Mum

      Delete
  3. It wuzn't rigged . . . SHURE. BOL BOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHITLEY!!!!!!! It wasn't ... It was fair dinkum ... Honest!!!

      Delete
  4. Hmmm, do ya think us kitties could enter too??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Too right Travis! CRIKEY ... I can't wait to see what the French tart wears!

      Delete
  5. Enid is a gorgeous girl! We were so excited to win the first year☺ It's a superfun event not to be missed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CRIKEY Mitch ... You nearly won last year too. It was close, aye?

      Delete
  6. Hari OM
    I remember you winning this Charlie mate - and deservedly so. I have nooo susspizzun at all about the results.... I can see why you are smitten with Enid... Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aunty. I knew you'd believe me. Enid sure is a beauty, aye?? I'm the luckiest bloke in the world, aye??

      Delete
  7. Charlie I will try it :o) Butt you know me... it mostly looks different than eggs-pected :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Easy ..... I know you and you'll be great, mate!! I'm sure you'll give us all a giggle!!

      Delete
  8. we would of joined in but we don't do the cloths thing - with our fur it just look weird

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crikey ..... you blokes couldn't look weird if you tried .... just drape something over yourselves. You don't really need to actually wear clothes.

      Delete
  9. That sounds fun!! Enid really is a gorgeous girl.

    xoxo,
    Bell Fur Zoo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Charlie
    Enid is gorgeous and Ohhh what a supermodel runway figure.
    I don't wear clothes,.cause as mom says there aren't enough Marines to hold me down. Mol Mol
    Hugs
    Madi your matey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too funny Madi ...... you really are a feisty one, aye??

      Delete
  11. I jus don't do clothes an uther get ups. But Crikey back at cha, I got groomed/tortured an the dood commented on my lashes! I tol him I love to make Charley crazee with em. Flutter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AND you do Zoe ..... you do!! Enid's right jealous of you. You flutter those peepers at me and I go all jelly legged. Crikey Zoe ..... stop it will ya ..... not here ..... Enid'll go crazy!!

      Delete
  12. Wow....time just flew by!! I will get it on Mama's calendar!! You just know how Arty and I love playing dress up!
    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do .... I do Dory and you looked great last year. Can't wait to see what you get up to this year.

      Delete
  13. Charlie, your Enid is just so beautiful!!! We will check out last year's entries. It sounds like a very fun event.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fun ..... you should join in. Enid sure is beautiful, aye??

      Delete
  14. Ghostwriter is giving the doggie dress-up contest some serious thought.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WE entered last year, we better do it again!
    hugs
    Mabel & Hazel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well ...... it sure would be good if you did. Last year was fun, aye??

      Delete
  16. You look wonderful in your collar of pearls.
    I only have cats and they are hard to dress up, good luck hope you win again.
    Merle.............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crikey Merle ...... that's not ME!!!! That's my girlfriend Enid. I'm a bloke ..... I DON'T do pearls. What about Drummy ...... you could dress Drummy up or even the beer fairy, aye?? That would be fun! A chook'd win for sure.

      Delete
  17. crikey, Charlie! We didn't know anything about that. Just went over to Enid's to have a look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crikey ...... please join in. I'll throw some rocks for Bella if you do!!

      Delete
  18. That is a great idea. Thank you for letting us know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crikey ..... I sure hope we see you in the competition.

      Delete
  19. BOL!!! OMD, Charlie you are gone dude!!! I thinks you are just over the moon over Enid! Then again, she is one hot mama!!!! BOL!!! Nows, Ma SAID she was gonna do it last years, butts she FORGOT!! Can you believes it??! the nerves. So this years, I am committed to buggin' the hell outta her til she puts in my picture!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crikey Ruby ..... SHE FORGOT!!!!!! Fair dinkum .... the things we have to cope with, aye?? I'll try and remind you closer to the date but in the meantime keep buggin' the hell outta her.
      Enid sure is one hot mama, aye??

      Delete
  20. Enid is a beauty!
    have a wonderful weekend...

    Noodle and crew

    ReplyDelete
  21. She sure is a beautiful lady! We will check out the contest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crikey ..... I sure hope you enter. It's a whole lot of fun. Enid sure is beautiful, aye??

      Delete
  22. She's a beauty and you are a lucky dog! We will have to check this out when we get on the computer!

    Keep Calm and Bark On!

    Murphy and Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  23. She's a beauty and you are a lucky dog! We will have to check this out when we get on the computer!

    Keep Calm and Bark On!

    Murphy and Stanley

    ReplyDelete