Friday 21 November 2014

For my mate Zaidie!!

My mate Zaidie made a comment on one of my blogs about how my three little grandgirls had a whole heap of little vehicles all lined up against the fence in one of the photos I posted. He said they needed a valet to help maintain and look after them.  I said I would show him some more pictures of the girls and their fleet of vehicles. So here they are but first let me tell you where you can find Zaidie, aye? Just in case you haven't met him before.  He's a very sweet bloke and has quite the personality. I'M PRETTY SURE IT'S HIS BIRTHDAY TODAY. IF I'M RIGHT ..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAIDS. 7, AYE??  Talk about a comedian ..... he sometimes has us rolling around the floor laughing.  His grammar and spelling leave an awful lot to be desired but you do get used to it. His Secretary is almost as technically challenged as my Secretary and he lost all his photos a while back. Why don't you pop over and say g'day. You won't be sorry.  You can find him here at the Z-spot.
Now to the little girls vehicles.  I can't remember how many they've got now but I know it's a lot. Their Mum and Dad and My Dad (Pop Pop) found most of them at garage sales.  They were VERY cheap but they all work.  Shane (the little girls' Dad) painted one up and put a light  and badge on it and it became a police car. It's a favourite.  They have lots of fun in them and when their friends come over there's plenty for everyone. They play dodgem cars in the paddock.  Here's some photos.  They were taken a while back. You'll be able to tell by Miss G.  She looks like a baby in these photos and now she's a real little girl and they weren't taken all that long ago.  Mum reckons it's time for a new baby in the house but our Jen and Shane in particular say 'NO WAY'!  Spoil sports, aye??  They got a PIG instead and you all know how that turned out. .  Fair dinkum!!!!  What were they thinking???
Crikey how little is Miss G??
She's lookin' a bit worried, aye??  Maybe the clothes had her distressed. She hadn't yet  learned how to take 'em off .
Car wash day!!
The police car.
Go get 'em Murphs!!

Keep that flashy beast away from me or I'll arrest you!!

Faster, Daddy, Faster!!!!
Who's the big kid then?????
Crikey ..... even Murphy's laughin' aye??
The race is on!! Who's that big bloke in the clapped out police car with a dog growing out his shoulder. I reckon Miss Izzi'll win.  That's a determined look if ever I saw one, aye??

Ok so this has nothing to do with the cars but how cute is it, aye?? 

 
Wanna run ....... Love, Charlie.

39 comments:

  1. those are some really cute cars

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the police car I might have to borrow it. Cute photos. I'll pop over to Zaidie and say aroo.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can borrow it Sully ..... the little girls are good at sharing!!

      Delete
  3. Whut a great group o' gurls yu got there Charlie! Fun times with dad, heh?

    It's Z's birthday? I shoulda known that! I'm a bad dog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not a bad dog Zoe!! There's a lot of birthdays, aye? We can't remember all of them. Dogster used to remind us. Shame blogger doesn't do the same. We have to come up with our own methods I guess.
      They are GREAT kids, aye, Zoe???

      Delete
  4. BOLBOLBOLBOLBOLBOLBOLBOL!!! Fanks fur dese pichurs, Charwie! I wuff dem! Momma wuffs dem an' hur r nod wuffin' anyfing dese days! Yu maded hur smile an' eben waff a lil' bit!!! So darn cute, yur gurls r! We wuff da poddy pichur, tu! OMD an' BOL!

    Yu r wite 'bout my birfday 'cept it r still Fwiday ebenin' heer in SW Onario, Canada! My birfday r Saturday, bud fanks fur da earwy gweetings, my fwiend! No one heer can bewiebe I r gonna be 7. Seben? Me? OMD! *thud* Fanks fur da shout out, tu, Charwie <3 yu r such a gud fwiend ((((hugs))))) an' wotza swoppy Westie kisses XXXXXXXXX! Ged out yur isshooes, mate! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crikey Zaids ..... I thought your Momma wasn't a real happy little vegemite at the moment. I'm glad she liked the pichurs and they made her smile and even waff a little bit.
      Hey, Mate it's Saturday here so I did get it kinda right, aye?? I get confused about that time difference thingoe. I sure hope you have a REAL good day!! I'll be thinking of you ...... well I'll probably be sleeping ...... it's that time difference thingoe again, aye?? Cut it out with those swoppy kisses, mate. Fair dinkum ...... you westie blokes!!!!!!!! Happy birthday Zaids!!

      Delete
  5. Are they savin' that last picture for the 21st party? BOL!

    Nice havin' a dad who gets in and has fun, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing!! She's given us lots of ammunition for HER 21st, aye??

      Delete
  6. Happy Burthday to your pal Zaidie!!! OMD, I loves those cars!!! And how FABulous that Pops thinks he can fit in them! BOL
    Looks like a good time was had by all!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dat looks like a lot of fun... now Dad hasn't been imbibin' da Foster Lagers, has he? I means, him tryin' to fit in dose tiny cars!! BOL! BOL! Maybe he are just a silly dad like my dad wuz wiff his gurls.. he'd play Barbies wiff 'em by makin' Ken wear pants on his head. And do his evil Elf dance round Christmas time... He were good at bein' silly...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe a Fosters or two had gone down. It was a HOT day, aye?? He's the BEST Dad. Sounds very much like your Dad. Silly is good, aye??

      Delete
  8. Oh, MY DOGNESS!
    What a hoot that series was. And majorly cute also!
    Their daddy is such a good sport about being 'captured' by the flashybox.
    And growlmy & I can see that with some progression of time Miss G did learn to disrobe! BOL!

    Um...that potty picture, growlmy was choking! X-rated, BOL!

    And now I gotta woof a Happy B'day to Zaidie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, I jus had a thot. I wunner if lil Miss G has seen her Daddy sittin like that on the pot?!

      BOL!

      Delete
    2. Well ...... there's nothing hidden in THAT Family. Nothing's private!!

      Delete
  9. i luffs the police car !! Just what I need to help me with my Junior Police Officer duties finding lost tissues!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I might just have to borrow it for my Police duties Princess. You should have a PINK car for your Junior Officer duties. I don't think black is your colour!!

      Delete
  10. That is quite a fleet of vehicles indeed. Gail says it is all a clever plan to get the little girls to think of car washing as a fun game, which may be useful when they graduate to adult cars (and you'd better believe it won't be long!)
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adults ..... adults ...... are those cuties going to turn into ADULTS?? Crikey ..... who knew??

      Delete
  11. Hari OM
    HAH! Bertie beat me to it - I was thinking much the same as his Gail... and substituting a piggy for a baby? Clearly 'thinking' didn't play its part at all, eh Charlie mate? (Thought there is a certain cuteness which cannot be denied..........) Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! I love your country! Even the kids can drive a car there! dogs too? Who won that race? your grandgirls are just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't know who won ..... but I know who came last ....... DAD!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  13. Hahaha! Our favorite miniature human has a little car exactly like the red and yellow one, but he hasn't driven it to our house yet. I guess it hasn't passed inspection yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably not ..... and he probably hasn't got a license either, aye??

      Delete
  14. Crikey Charlie, you gots what we say over here a house of "NUTS", barharhar......say bites wants to know if you are gonna use that Police car...or does he need to send you over a real one?

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reckon I could use that car, aye?? Wonder if the kids'll let me borrow it!!

      Delete
  15. Yes, that last one is cute! Do you ever drive those cars around town?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope ..... haven't got my license yet but I'm working on it. Gotta get it to carry out my Police Officer duties.

      Delete
  16. Crikey! It must be fun to live at the race track. And there is nothing better after a race than a nice dump

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crikey ...... Mum nearly fell off her chair laughing. You sure have a way with words, aye?? Too funny!!!!!!!

      Delete
  17. Ok, so my typist nearly spit her coffee out of her mouth and onto the computer screen at the potty picture. It's cute, but she may not be so thrilled about it when she is older. Or you could use it as blackmail when she is older, BOL. Loved all the cars. Looks like everyone has fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Buddy ..... that photo will come out at her 21st for sure!! Nothing like a bit of embarrassment on your 21st, aye??

      Delete