Crikey ….. I don’t know where to begin ….. my friends Murphy and Stanley have invited me, little old Charlie, to join in on the Writer’s Process Blog Tour. The writer’s process blog tour!! Crikey ….. I’m no writer but Murphy and Stanley seem to think I am so I wouldn’t want to disappoint them. They are, after all, nominees for the next Mayorz of Blogville. They are real nice blokes. If you haven’t already met ‘em you should go on over to their bloggy thing and check ‘em out. You can find ‘em here I hope. http://murphyandstanley.blogspot.com.au I don’t know how to do that direct linky thing. My Secretary is a bit backward when it comes to technical stuff. Crikey I take all that back ….. she did it. Amazing! Check out Murphy and Stanley’s last holiday. Fair dinkum ….. you won’t be disappointed. They had a great time and their holiday pics are well worth seeing.
|This is Murphy and Stanley. Crikey ... I hope they didn't mind me pinchin' this photo. I didn't ask for permission or anything so I hope it's ok? They don't call me Sneaky for nothing, aye??|
Now this is what I need to do to join in on the tour. First I have to answer three simple questions. Struth ….. Murphy and Stanley might think they’re simple but they look awful hard to me. Do you know what Mum said. She said ‘that’s because you’re simple, Charlie’. What’s with HER??? Like … she’s so smart!! Hmmmmmmph!! THEN I have to nominate 3 other bloggers to participate. Yeah ….. well I think I can do that!!
Ok ….. here’s the questions. Followed by MY answers.
1. WHAT AM I WORKING ON? Now this is a very important question so I’ve got a VERY important answer to this one. At the moment I have … not one … but TWO … very important projects going. That’s along with all my usual daily projects like keepin’ Mum and Dad happy, entertained and exercised, keeping in touch with all my mates at the beach and at the dog park, and entertaining the Grandkids and keeping them safe from harm. This includes keeping their faces clean and vacuuming up their droppings. BUT the very important projects I am working on right now ARE: Getting my paws on my two legged sister’s chooks AND getting back in the rellies good books. Now I don’t care how I do it but do it I will. First the chooks!! I’ve already tried diggin’ my way in. That didn’t work but only because I got sprung before I had the hole quite big enough. S’pose I could try that again but I think I’m going to have to devise a better plan than that. The folks watch me like a hawk these days. I’m going to have to be VERY sneaky. I’m the master of sneak so that shouldn’t be too difficult. This leads to the second project …. Getting back in good with the rellies. I got out of the good books all because of my 2 legged sister’s new pet pig, Miss Poppy PooPoo Pants. I’m afraid I made a right botch up of my first meeting with her and I’ve been banned from visiting for a while. That won’t last long though. They do love me. I know they do. I thought on my next visit, which is coming up soon, I’d try really hard to make Miss Poppy PPP like me and just maybe, by the two of us working together, I can get at those chooks. Miss Poppy PPP can keep everyone entertained with her silly antics and I’ll be free to dig my way into the chooks. What am I going to do with the chooks once I get in there?? Well ….. what would YOU do with ‘em?? Yeah ….. that’s right!! ME TOO!! Good plan, aye?? I thought so. Well …. That’s about it for what I’m working on at the moment. Not terribly exciting but I’m going through a bit of a dull stage.
|Keeping in touch with my mates at the beach!! It's a tough job but someone's gotta do it.|
|Hmmmmmmm! AND at the dog park. That Murphy lookalike didn't really have his heart in it, aye??|
|More beach work!!|
|Miss Poppy PooPoo Pants with the chooks in the background. That thing behind Miss Poppy PPP is the pen I have to dig into.|
2. WHY DO I WRITE WHAT I DO? I s’pose it all started with my brother and sister, Harri and Lucy. They died before I came to live with Mum and Dad but they were story writers too. They used to write for a few doggy magazines and they also had diaries on Dogster (a web site for dog lovers). Their whole lives and that of our Family were recorded in those stories and I suppose I just had to keep the tradition going. Mum thinks it will be good for the Grandkids to read one day because their births and birthdays and Christmases and ….. well ….. just everything have been recorded in those stories. They mightn’t be great literary works but they should be interesting in years to come to the family members involved. I sure hope so anyway. It's also good for Mum. Keeps her mind active. Personally I would like another Secretary. She's pretty hopeless at the technical stuff but I don't want her going and getting Alzheimer's on me so I put up with all her little idiosyncrasies and believe me there's LOTS of those. So there you go … not very interesting but I guess that’s why I write what I do.
3. HOW DOES MY WRITING PROCESS WORK? Crikey …… I’ve got no idea. I wouldn’t call it a process. I just spruik away and Mum types and before you know what’s hit you there’s a whole heap of garbage typed up. I never plan anything. It just kinda happens. We are a great team me and Mum. We must think alike or something. I have all these thoughts in my brain and somehow I just out with 'em. I s’pose it’s just a record of our day to day happenings with the dead boring stuff left out. *Crikey …… who said that??? It’s not ALL boring!! Really some people have no manners. Fair dinkum ….. the things I have to put up with!!* Well I know that wasn’t very enlightening but I guess that’s pretty much how my writing process or, as Murphy and Stanley said, my UN-writing process works.
Now it’s time to ask three other bloggers to participate so here goes:
1. Finley from http://finleysfables.blogspot.com.au . Finley’s a real bad Ass. Just ask Goose from
http://gospelofgoose.blogspot.com.au/. Crikey Mum's getting good at this, aye?? Before you know it she'll be putting every bloggers site she knows here just cause she can. Whoops sorry ..... back to Finley. There’s no muckin’ around with Finley. She says it as it is and it’s usually as funny as a circus. She has quite a way with words. I’m sure you’ll love her. I know I do. Pop on over and check her blog out. You sure won’t be disappointed and Hey Finley …. No pressure ….. if you haven’t time to do this…… no worries, aye! I’m a pretty understandin’ bloke.
2. Zoe from http://zoeschnauzer.blogspot.com.au . Now Zoe is a real cool Sheila. She tries to make out she's tough but don’t you believe it for a second. She’s got the most beautiful eyes of anyone I’ve ever seen and her eyelashes ….. OMD …. What to say????? They are sooooooooooooo long and if she bats ‘em at you it makes you go weak in the knees. I’ve got a bit of a thing going for Zoe but don’t tell her that and for goodness sake DON’T TELL ENID!! Hey Zoe …… the same goes for you as it does for Finley. If you can’t do this …… no worries, aye??
3. Crikey this is harder than I thought. I don’t want to offend anyone by not asking them and I don’t want to put pressure on anyone when I know they are all so busy but as I said to Finley and Zoe …… No pressure and no worries if it can’t be done, aye?? So my 3rd choice is my dear friend Mr JackFreckles from http://barksandwoofsfrommrjackfreckles.blogspot.com.au . Mr JackFreckles is one real good bloke and a very dear friend. He likes to lick a LOT and he leads a very interesting life. He lives with his folks and a couple of siameezers in Michigan USA. Pop on in and say G’day. I’m sure you’ll get a warm reception.Well maybe not in winter. It gets pretty cool over there. Mr JF Sir once showed me some photos of Lake Michigan in Winter. Fair dinkum ..... I got cold just lookin' at 'em.
Ok ….. well I think I’ve done it!! Thankyou Murphy and Stanley for asking me to participate. I had fun. Think I’ll go and have a big snooze now.
|Crikey ..... my big brother, Harri, had his photo taken on this chair once. It's Mum's VERY favourite photo of him. I'll see if I can find it.|
|Yep!! Found it. He sure was good lookin', aye??|
Wanna run ….. Love, Charlie.