Wednesday 10 February 2016

I'm the worst boyfriend EVER!!

Crikey ..... am I the WORST boyfriend ever!!  I didn't ask my Enid to the Valentines party and I haven't done anything special for her for Valentines day.  What sort of a boyfriend is that???  Enid, my sweet, please forgive me. I'll make it up to you ...... I promise ... but it might take a little while. We are heading off to Sydney again. Mum's eyes are crook and she has an eye op coming up very soon and I haven't been able to find another Secretary so I'm afraid I won't be around for a few weeks. I'll think of you every day and on that long boring trip I won't be bored. I'll be dreaming of you. I haven't forgotten your dress up contest. I haven't entered yet but Mum will be emailing your Mum real soon with my entry. Hey if all you blokes and sheilas out there want to help me stay in Enid's good books you could enter her competition.  It's real good fun and it would make my beautiful girl very happy. How about it, aye??  You can check it out HERE!

For you my Enid with all my love!!  xxxxxxxxxxxxx




Hey Easy ..... guess what mate?????????  I got your Christmas card YESTERDAY!!!!  Thanks a lot, Easy.  It may have been a bit late but you have no idea the thrill I got from getting it.  I did notice Rudolph wasn't present when Santa came to our house. Now I know why, aye??  Thanks mate ..... that was so nice of you. I've NEVER, EVER got mail all the way from Francaise before.  It sure made me feel important.  Even Mum doesn't get mail from Francaise but then ...... she doesn't get mail from anywhere. I'm the only one that gets any mail around here. Dad gets bills!!  He doesn't seem to like them though.


Oh and before I go I want to thank my dear friend Mr JF Sir.  His Growlmy made me the most beautiful card for my birthday. You can check it out on the side of my page.  It is so special!!  Get a load of all the icecream!!  How good is that? Growlmy is such a nice lady and she works very hard so for her to take time out to make me a beautiful card like that was so very nice of her. Thankyou Growlmy and thankyou Mr JF Sir.

Well I think I've covered everything I have to before I sign out for a while but don't forget to check out my Enids dress up contest, aye??  I need all the help I can get to stay in her good books.  I really would appreciate it if you would enter. Besides If I've gotta dress up and have all you blokes and sheilas having a giggle at my expense I think the least you can do is dress up too so I can check you out!!

I'm going to try and keep up to date while we are away but I won't be around much. Please don't forget me.  I'll be back .... hahahahaha ....... just like Arnold, aye??

Wanna run ..... love, Charlie.

36 comments:

  1. Hope your momma's eye operayshun goes good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope your Mum's eye surgery goes well. We'll be thinking about her for sure!

    And if we ever do get a big load of snow, we'll be sure to post it right away on The Daily Bone for you to see.

    I know how you feel about Valentine's Day, Charlie. Ghostwriter has been working a lot and it seems holidays kind of creep up on her. Any idea what I might do for my dear Princess Leah? I don't think there's going to be a party. But we already signed up for the parade. (Wait till you see what we're going to do for that!) We'll try to think of something for Enid's contest too.

    Good luck Mum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crikey Chester ..... you'll think of something. Your Princess is so very special. At least you're going to the Parade. I didn't even do that. Your Princess will understand. She's such a sweetheart. We'll be watching for snow pics. Surely you'll get some BIG snow soon. I've noticed that your ghostwriter has been super busy lately. Give her a big sloppy lick from me and thank her for me for the wonderful work she does. It's such a hard job and I just know she does it well.

      Delete
  3. Saying prayers for your mum and happy belated barkday to you my friend.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  4. We won't forget you!

    And we sent in an entry for the contest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crikey ..... I'm so pleased you entered. I can't wait to see everyone. Its such a lot of fun, aye??

      Delete
  5. We hope all goes well your Mama's operation!! We'll be sending lots of POTP and we'll see you when you get back!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou all so much. Have fun at the parade, aye??

      Delete
  6. We hope all is well with the op. We're sure Enid will understand. Good help is so hard to find.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is. Mum'll be fine but I'm glad it's her and not me.

      Delete
  7. Paws crossed fur Mom, hope all goes well and here's to a quick recovery.
    I'm sure Enid will furgive you Charlie, who could resist your charm and what an amazing beautiful bunch of flowers you found for her...what a sweetheart
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Princess and I picked 'em all myself!! Mum says thanks for the crossed paws. She really appreciates everyone's concern. She's a bit worried about this op. The last one was easy but this eye has lots and lots of problems.

      Delete
  8. What gorgeous roses for Enid. We are sending lots of positive vibes for your mum, Charlie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Mitch and Molly. Mum really appreciates your concern and it's nice to know there are peeps out there thinking of her.

      Delete
  9. Hari OM
    Crikey Charlie mate - you snuck in just in time with those flowers, eh? Good work... pass on my POTP washes to your mum for both a safe trip and a successful eye-op... golly the world is gonna look bright after!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The messages were passed on Aunty. Thankyou!! I hope you're right about the world looking brighter for Mum. Not that it's dull now, mind you. Just very fuzzy.

      Delete
  10. Sending hurry an get well wishes for yur Mum's eyes. The good care of her Charlie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. we are sure she won't mind and hope your Mom's surgery goes well

    ReplyDelete
  12. You just take good care of your Mum and we'll be here waiting to hear. I bet Enid forgives you. I'd step into her place but I'm much too old for you. lol

    Scooter

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck with the operation Mum.
    And Charlie be good to her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH she will understand cos she is that kind of sweet girl. Tell momma we will be thinking about hers.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow! but at least it made it to oz before next christmas :o) I will look to enter your bestest girl Enid's contest, but I have no clue what I could wear... omd I sound like my momma ...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohhhhhhhhh Charlie you have your paws full looking after your Mum I know Enid will understand...in fact a girl often judges a guy by how he loves his mum...so Matey you are at the top of Enid's list for sure cause we know you love your mum to bits
    Hugs and healing kitty kisses to her eyes
    Madi your bfff and mom

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my darling Charlie, of course I forgives you, honestly and completely! I furgots that Valentines Day is comings up too (how terrible of me) but I sends you all my love and licks fur your long journey to Sydney and I hopes your Mum's eyes are OK. What beautifuls flowers...you knew that roses are my favourite - so clever of you! I adore you, my handsome Charlie.
    Your Enid xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. You will be forgiven BOL
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those are lovely roses and I'm sure Enid will be totally delighted with them.
    Best of luck pal!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, you might be in deep trouble! One time I forgetted to get a Christmas pressie for my Boo! Luckily she forgives me easily!

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  21. I (Wally) am also in the dog box re: Valentine's Day. Mom has been so busy looking after Oumie that she hasn't had time to see to MY love life *sigh* I can only hope that Finn will be as understanding as you Enid.

    Good Luck for your mom's eye operation.

    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  22. How can she possibly say no to you? Wishing your Mom all the best

    ReplyDelete
  23. See you and tell your mom good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy Valentines Day Charlie. Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory so Enid will forget if she truly loves you.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh, dear...we kind of got all behind again ovfur here...but I am sure that your Enid will be more than pawleased and happy with those lovley roses!

    Do ya think I oughta post one of those old St Patrick pics?? (They are way ovfurdone in the green department.)
    I really do not have anything new to post/send for that 'contest', I didn't even enter that Valentine's Day Parade...sigh...lately I am lucky if growlmy takes my dogtations once a week...
    I sure hope that 'op' goes extremely well fur your Mum, and her and I are praying fut that too.

    Oh, Thanks fur showing your birthday card, how clevfur to get it on a sidebar:)

    And...
    Happy Valentine's Day to YOU!! And to your furmily too! Licks and wags from me to them all:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crikey Mr JF Sir ... We're both having dogretary problems, aye? I wasn't in the Valentine's parade either. One of your St Pats pics would be good for Enid's competition. Some pups used Halloween or Christmas photos last year. I haven't entered that yet either but I will. We have until the 20th to get the pics in. Thanks for the good wishes for Mum. She'll be fine. She's a bit worried because it's her real bad eye but she has a real good doctor who knows her complete eye history.
      Mum thought she was clever putting your pic on the side bar too. She had help from our Jen to get the other things done but she managed that all by herself. She was so proud of herself.
      Crikey I hope it won't be long till I'm back blogging. I miss you all.

      Delete